Black Chai Blend
Assam Black Tea, Cardamom, Ginger, Rose Petals
Cardamon, Ginger
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by cookies
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “Tea of the morning here... I got this one at Whole Foods yesterday in the bulk section. I've been to a bunch of other WF stores in our area and none of the other ones have bulk tea. I'm not...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2487 tasting notes
  • “Had this with pre-packing breakfast. There isn't a lot to have when most of your food is packed, and nobody went to the store. So I had some oatmeal. I usually have it with cinnamon, so this paired...” Read full tasting note
    Lariel 445 tasting notes

From The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants

Malty Assam, spicy ginger, aromatic cardamom, and sensual roses brew up a very rich, tasty, full-nosed brew. Bold and satisfying, Bombay Breakfast is excellent as a morning tea or as a complement to almost any dessert.

About The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants View company

Tea of the morning here… I got this one at Whole Foods yesterday in the bulk section. I’ve been to a bunch of other WF stores in our area and none of the other ones have bulk tea. I’m not complaining though!

Yesterday I got an IngenuiTEA from Crate and Barrel and I’ve used it a few times already. So far I really like it. And this is one of my favorite blended teas, I really like the combo of cardamom, rose and ginger.

I’m sipping on it this morning hoping for some peace of mind. It might be time to go back to tulsi… I found out yesterday through my network that a new person was hired to replace me at my former workplace and it’s just really difficult not to take this personally since I was there for so long. Anyway I hope in time I can just begin to feel better about things and move on with my life… to somewhere I am happier I hope.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
sherapop

I have never seen bulk tea at Whole Foods. I’ve seen only grains, etc.

TeaBrat

Yeah, I don’t know why they have it at this one particular store and not others. I like the bulk tea concept though. Only buying what you want and need!

Dustin

We have a WF that has a bunch of Rishi tea in bulk. I have also found bulk tea at a local WF competitor.

Had this with pre-packing breakfast. There isn’t a lot to have when most of your food is packed, and nobody went to the store. So I had some oatmeal. I usually have it with cinnamon, so this paired nicely. There was a lovely scent of ginger at first, and the cardamom came out when I brewed it. The flavour was a nice blend of the two spices. And the rose petals were a pretty bit of added colour. Thanks to cookies.

Flavors: Cardamon, Ginger

TeaBrat

I love this blend…. :)

Lariel of Lórien

I had many re-steeps while packing.