Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat
Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 10 oz / 295 ml

• “hmm, I'll be glad when I can do yoga again as part of my workout routine.. might be a while before I'm up for the downward dog however. This is such a nice herbal blend anyway. It's very much like...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2160 tasting notes

From The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants

A warming blend of honeybush, ginger, cinnamon, fennel, and nettles. Encourages digestion, naturally nourishes, soothes and fortifies the Yoga body. Drink and be well.
Ingredients:

Ginger*, Cinnamon*, Honeybush*, Fennel*, Black Peppercorns*, Cardamom*, and Nettles*.

About The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants View company

hmm, I’ll be glad when I can do yoga again as part of my workout routine.. might be a while before I’m up for the downward dog however. This is such a nice herbal blend anyway. It’s very much like a chai but has a bit of an herby element — maybe from the nettles? I like the honeybush in here and the cinnamon. Overall really a nice blend! This and the Bombay Breakfast are my favorites from TJP.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
Indigobloom

Oh no!! What happened that you can’t do yoga? I hope it isn’t serious :(

TeaBrat

I broke my arm and it’s pretty serious but I should recover :)

Anna

Aw, was it a complicated break? That can suck. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

TeaBrat

Anna, it was a pretty bad break but thankfully the Dr. did not recommend surgery. Thankfully there were not a lot of fragments. hopefully I never need the surgery!

Indigobloom

Wow that sounds super painful. Lucky you don’t need surgery! Hope it gets better asap!