Herbal Tea
Anise, Baked Bread, Camphor, Cardamon, Fennel, Honey
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat
Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 9 oz / 266 ml

• “hmm, I’ll be glad when I can do yoga again as part of my workout routine.. might be a while before I’m up for the downward dog however. This is such a nice herbal blend anyway....” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2816 tasting notes
  • “This would be excellent for a cold, especially with a little wild honey. I love how all of these herbs and spices complement each other. The aroma is mostly cinnamon and fennel, but when you sip...” Read full tasting note
    rainycityjen 46 tasting notes

From The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants

A warming blend of honeybush, ginger, cinnamon, fennel, and nettles. Encourages digestion, naturally nourishes, soothes and fortifies the Yoga body. Drink and be well.
Ingredients:

Ginger*, Cinnamon*, Honeybush*, Fennel*, Black Peppercorns*, Cardamom*, and Nettles*.

About The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants View company

hmm, I’ll be glad when I can do yoga again as part of my workout routine.. might be a while before I’m up for the downward dog however. This is such a nice herbal blend anyway. It’s very much like a chai but has a bit of an herby element — maybe from the nettles? I like the honeybush in here and the cinnamon. Overall really a nice blend! This and the Bombay Breakfast are my favorites from TJP.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
Indigobloom

Oh no!! What happened that you can’t do yoga? I hope it isn’t serious :(

TeaBrat

I broke my arm and it’s pretty serious but I should recover :)

Anna

Aw, was it a complicated break? That can suck. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

TeaBrat

Anna, it was a pretty bad break but thankfully the Dr. did not recommend surgery. Thankfully there were not a lot of fragments. hopefully I never need the surgery!

Indigobloom

Wow that sounds super painful. Lucky you don’t need surgery! Hope it gets better asap!

This would be excellent for a cold, especially with a little wild honey.

I love how all of these herbs and spices complement each other. The aroma is mostly cinnamon and fennel, but when you sip you get the full breadth of flavor plus a little cooling sensation that runs down your throat. After you drink, you can still detect the sweet fennel at the back of your tongue.

It’s almost edible, like a cinnamon graham cracker mixed with some fennel-studded focaccia mixed with a cardamom pastry.

Keeping this one in stock for my next sick day from work.

Flavors: Anise, Baked Bread, Camphor, Cardamon, Fennel, Honey