Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Here's another tea I got from the Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants. This tea sounded very intriguing to me... a smoky dark blend with orange and spice. I would say the predominate black here is the...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2307 tasting notes

From The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants

Caravan black tea was created with the strong, smokey Russian tea blends in mind. We have blended smokey Lapsang Souchong, dynamic Keemun, spicy cloves, and citrus. It brews a strong tea with lots of flavor; not for the faint of heart.
Ingredients:

Keemun Black Tea, Rosehips, Orange Zest, Yunnan Black Tea*, Ceylon Black Tea*, Clove, Lemon Myrtle, Lapsang Souchong Black Tea*, Natural Citrus Essential Oils.

*Organically Grown.

About The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants View company

1 Tasting Note

Here’s another tea I got from the Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants.

This tea sounded very intriguing to me… a smoky dark blend with orange and spice. I would say the predominate black here is the keemun, along with a bit of lapsang. Then I am picking up the orange, clove and lemon… the rose is very faint. It is a bit like a chai but with more smoke and more citrus. I like this a lot better than I thought I would, it is very warming on a chilly night — especially since the heat is still not on here at full force.

This is yummy afternoon/evening tea that is really good! I like this blend.

Terri HarpLady

Oooh, that does sound interesting! And I’m with you on preferring to hang with people you care about & staying healthy!

Claire

Sounds like me, Amy! I spend most Fridays either doing school work or at home relaxing.

Terri HarpLady

If I’m not playing a gig, I’m usually in my PJs at Tony’s house.

Nicole

That sounds like something my mom would like. She likes some of the smokey teas, orange and cloves. Not a big fan of rose, but if it is faint… onto the list it goes!

TeaBrat