Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat
Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “You can never have too many straight black teas, which is really the reason I got this with my last order. :) First tea of the morning here, the sun is out and I will need to go for a nice, long...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2474 tasting notes

From The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants

Yunnan (pronounced YOO-nawn) is a province in southern China known for its fine tea production. The black tea varieties from this region have a smooth sweetness not seen in other teas. The presence of gold tips assures the drinker this is a quality tea, as the flavor the tips hold is released directly into the cup.
Ingredients:

*Chinese Black Tea.

*Organically Grown.

About The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants View company

First tea of the morning here, the sun is out and I will need to go for a nice, long walk later.

I steeped this for 4 minutes and am enjoying it. I don’t think its anything in particular to write home about, just a nice yunnan black tea. It has some light notes of malt/sweetness along with a very mellow character. I would definitely recommend trying this plain before adding anything to it, it doesn’t really need a lot. I am not really getting the peppery note described, but perhaps it’s too early in the morning!