Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat
Boiling 8 min or more

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Herbal tea of the evening and not sure exactly what this is supposed to cleanse or be good for, but I thought I'd give it a whirl tonight. Steeped for 10 minutes because I lost track of time,...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2582 tasting notes

From The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants

A gentle blend of caffeine-free herbs to nurture, cleanse and balance a woman’s body. This delicious brew was created to be enjoyed anytime – day or night.
Ingredients:

Raspberry Leaf*, Cinnamon*, Lemon Verbena*, Orange Peel*, Nettles*, Sarsaparilla, Red Clover*, and Pink & Red Roses.

About The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants View company

1 Tasting Note

Herbal tea of the evening and not sure exactly what this is supposed to cleanse or be good for, but I thought I’d give it a whirl tonight.

Steeped for 10 minutes because I lost track of time, but I don’t think that’s too much to worry ’bout with a tisane. When you open up the bag there is something “fluffy” and green looking about this tea and it smells very “herby”, I wonder if this is due to the nettles?

This is a very pleasant herbal blend, I think the rose and the sarsparilla adds a bit of sweetness. It is fairly mild and soothing, which is nice. Some herbal teas that promise cleansing benefits are a bit on the bitter side for yours truly but this is pretty nice, IMO. Not sure I would go out of my way to get this again but it’s quite pleasant.

Boiling 8 min or more