The London Cuppa

Black Teas
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “A review of The London Cuppa by The London Cuppa I am very happy to still have a few tea bags of this tea remaining. I have yet to visit British Delights to obtain more. I...” Read full tasting note
    seule771 600 tasting notes
  • “I’ve seen this one before in TJ Maxx and have been so tempted to buy it, but told myself to wait until I got my tea cupboard under control. I was so excited when Serenity...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes
  • “Thanks Ruth!!! :) This doesn’t have a scent but I really must point out that it steeps/infuses VERY quickly but it also is very forgiving. I think I...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “For some reason this tea and I did not get along today! Perhaps it was because it was in the presence of such masterful teas as Golden Monkey and Hao Ya A. This is made Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 2027 tasting notes

From The London Cuppa

As with some other major World cities, we Londoners live in a bustling and multi-cultural society, swept along with the increasing pace of our exciting city. Tea remains a universal part of our daily lives, with more tea being drunk in London than in any other city in the World.

We have decided it’s time we had our own special tea, which can also be enjoyed by lovers of good tea everywhere.

We’ve searched for the highest quality leaves and chosen a blend from Kenya and Assam; these have been blended to give a robust, deep, rich flavour which is ideal to enjoy all day, every day.

Once blended it is packed in high quality materials to maintain freshness and delivered to you so you can partake of this key part of London life – wherever you are.

For a Great Cuppa!
Pour fresh boiling water onto a London Cuppa teabag in the cup, allow the cuppa to stand for 2-3 minutes which will reveal the true flavour of the cuppa. Alternatively, if you are making a brew using a teapot allow one tea bag per cuppa, allow pot to stand for 3-4 minutes, gently stir before pouring the brew.

About The London Cuppa View company

I love this one—I ALWAYS keep this on hand, and often start the morning with it.

My absolute favorite tea!! Don’t miss this one. Perfect strength and full bodied flavor.

I tried this tea when I visited my mom over the holidays. While I can’t say it was super-special or unique, I can say it was a good strong everyday tea- which was exactly what I needed at the time. I swiped several of the bags to bring back with me and I will probably buy a box when my current stash runs out.

a really good straightforward tea. its not fancy. its not pretentious. its just tea. but unlike so many simple teas its not blah. brilliant hot or even luke warm like im drinking now cause i forgot about it…..

This smells like a good, solid black tea. I haven’t had a cup of this yet but I did use a few bags in some chai ice cream I made a while back and the flavor turned out really great. My only complaint about this tea so far is that without the string on the teabag I had a bit of trouble fishing it out of my cup. Once I did, I dropped it again and splashed hot tea on my desk and on myself. Let’s be honest though, this could be user error. :)

The tea itself is lovely. It’s exquisitely dark with a deep mahogany tint. This is definitely bold enough that it can carry added cream so I added some as I usually do. Even before adding cream, the tea was so thick as to coat my spoon while stirring it. It just feels so luscious. A truly satisfying cup.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 6 OZ / 177 ML

Just not as strong as I like it. I bought a big box of this on sale at British Delights and then gave it to my mom who doesn’t take milk with her tea. She loved it.

Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Good basic black tea.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 250 ML

I got this tea from my mom who got it from a student of hers whose mother lives in Britain… It continues to be one of my absolute favorites. Smooth and delicious with a bit of milk and honey. I have it in both loose and teabag forms, and they are equally delicious.

Well, I want to begin by saying that I am of Indian origin and have been around tea my entire life- never really a fan though. Recently I discovered some sleep issues of mine were related to the caffiene in coffee and instantly I switched to tea. On a whim I picked up this tea from the Home Goods store and brought it back to the office. I was a bit excited because I had never had Assam tea blended with Kenya tea and wanted to see what it would taste like. Let me tell you- the simplicity of the tea is what makes it amazing. It’s not overly brisk,overly dark, or even bitter. It’s great for a beginner tea aficianado. I put two table spoons of half and half because I wanted a creamy texture and added some splenda as well. This is a great tea to have as a go-to. You can never over-steep and you will always get good flavor. I highly recommend this blend.

Brews far too strong even when you leave it for just 2-3 minutes. Milk helps in this case, of course, but unless that’s your goal / preferred way of taking your tea, it’s rather bland and uninteresting (I prefer Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold if I’m basically making builders’ tea).