The London Cuppa

Edit tea info Last updated by JamesonFremont

• “A review of The London Cuppa by The London Cuppa I am very happy to still have a few tea bags of this tea remaining. I have yet to visit British Delights to obtain more. I always turn to this...” Read full tasting note
    seule771 600 tasting notes
  • “I've seen this one before in TJ Maxx and have been so tempted to buy it, but told myself to wait until I got my tea cupboard under control. I was so excited when *Serenity* sent me a sample to...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes
  • “Thanks Ruth!!! :) This doesn't have a scent but I really must point out that it steeps/infuses VERY quickly but it also is very forgiving. I think I infused for about 6 minutes. It has a nice...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “For some reason this tea and I did not get along today! Perhaps it was because it was in the presence of such masterful teas as Golden Monkey and Hao Ya A. This is made DAILY at my house by one...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1769 tasting notes

From The London Cuppa

London Cuppa tea is specially selected and blended in London, England. Tea remains a universal part our daily lives with more cups of the wonderful brew being drunk in London than any other city in the world.

We’ve searched for the highest quality leaves from Kenya and Assam; these have been blended to produce a robust, deep, rich flavor which is ideal to enjoy all day, everyday. Once blended, it’s packed to maintain freshness.

About The London Cuppa View company

I love this one—I ALWAYS keep this on hand, and often start the morning with it.

My absolute favorite tea!! Don’t miss this one. Perfect strength and full bodied flavor.

I tried this tea when I visited my mom over the holidays. While I can’t say it was super-special or unique, I can say it was a good strong everyday tea- which was exactly what I needed at the time. I swiped several of the bags to bring back with me and I will probably buy a box when my current stash runs out.

a really good straightforward tea. its not fancy. its not pretentious. its just tea. but unlike so many simple teas its not blah. brilliant hot or even luke warm like im drinking now cause i forgot about it…..

Good basic black tea.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 250 ML

I got this tea from my mom who got it from a student of hers whose mother lives in Britain… It continues to be one of my absolute favorites. Smooth and delicious with a bit of milk and honey. I have it in both loose and teabag forms, and they are equally delicious.

Well, I want to begin by saying that I am of Indian origin and have been around tea my entire life- never really a fan though. Recently I discovered some sleep issues of mine were related to the caffiene in coffee and instantly I switched to tea. On a whim I picked up this tea from the Home Goods store and brought it back to the office. I was a bit excited because I had never had Assam tea blended with Kenya tea and wanted to see what it would taste like. Let me tell you- the simplicity of the tea is what makes it amazing. It’s not overly brisk,overly dark, or even bitter. It’s great for a beginner tea aficianado. I put two table spoons of half and half because I wanted a creamy texture and added some splenda as well. This is a great tea to have as a go-to. You can never over-steep and you will always get good flavor. I highly recommend this blend.

Brews far too strong even when you leave it for just 2-3 minutes. Milk helps in this case, of course, but unless that’s your goal / preferred way of taking your tea, it’s rather bland and uninteresting (I prefer Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold if I’m basically making builders’ tea).

Found this at TJ Maxx yesterday. Thought I would chance it. I love this tea. No bitterness. I usually drink without milk but I think I will try that soon. Wonderful flavor—-I don’t think the box of 80 bags will last me very long. I hope they still have this the next time I can make it to TJ’s. What a gem to find !

A very smooth cup of black tea that is easy to drink. It doesn’t have the bitter or sharp aftertaste that sometimes come with drinking a lot of Earl Grey, which was my favorite black tea. If I can get my hands on a box it may be my new breakfast tea.