The London Cuppa

Black Teas
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “A review of The London Cuppa by The London Cuppa I am very happy to still have a few tea bags of this tea remaining. I have yet to visit British Delights to obtain more. I...” Read full tasting note
    seule771 600 tasting notes
  • “I’ve seen this one before in TJ Maxx and have been so tempted to buy it, but told myself to wait until I got my tea cupboard under control. I was so excited when Serenity...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes
  • “Thanks Ruth!!! :) This doesn’t have a scent but I really must point out that it steeps/infuses VERY quickly but it also is very forgiving. I think I...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “For some reason this tea and I did not get along today! Perhaps it was because it was in the presence of such masterful teas as Golden Monkey and Hao Ya A. This is made Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1998 tasting notes

From The London Cuppa

As with some other major World cities, we Londoners live in a bustling and multi-cultural society, swept along with the increasing pace of our exciting city. Tea remains a universal part of our daily lives, with more tea being drunk in London than in any other city in the World.

We have decided it’s time we had our own special tea, which can also be enjoyed by lovers of good tea everywhere.

We’ve searched for the highest quality leaves and chosen a blend from Kenya and Assam; these have been blended to give a robust, deep, rich flavour which is ideal to enjoy all day, every day.

Once blended it is packed in high quality materials to maintain freshness and delivered to you so you can partake of this key part of London life – wherever you are.

For a Great Cuppa!
Pour fresh boiling water onto a London Cuppa teabag in the cup, allow the cuppa to stand for 2-3 minutes which will reveal the true flavour of the cuppa. Alternatively, if you are making a brew using a teapot allow one tea bag per cuppa, allow pot to stand for 3-4 minutes, gently stir before pouring the brew.

About The London Cuppa View company

Found this at TJ Maxx yesterday. Thought I would chance it. I love this tea. No bitterness. I usually drink without milk but I think I will try that soon. Wonderful flavor—-I don’t think the box of 80 bags will last me very long. I hope they still have this the next time I can make it to TJ’s. What a gem to find !

A very smooth cup of black tea that is easy to drink. It doesn’t have the bitter or sharp aftertaste that sometimes come with drinking a lot of Earl Grey, which was my favorite black tea. If I can get my hands on a box it may be my new breakfast tea.

best black tea I have ever had I first got the loose tea leaves loved it and then got the tea bags and they tasted different, I like the loose tea I can control the amount of tea and strength i really like it in its loose teal form and not in its bag form.

I haven’t had that much experience with black tea so this was quite strong for me. However, I really enjoyed it after adding some milk and a bit of sugar.

I enjoy this tea very much. It is simple and delicious on its own or with honey.