Keemun Mao Feng

Edit tea info Last updated by Terri HarpLady

• “First cup of the day, I reached into one of the black tea shelves & just grabbed something, & this was it! A decent cup to start my day, although I'm aching for something bolder now. In a little...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2491 tasting notes
  • “Terri sent more of this my way and I think i love it a little more than the first time. Bumping the rating up a bit but i am going to pass the rest of this on to someone who hasn't had a chance to...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4043 tasting notes
  • “How about that? *Sil* told me to try this because it's good, and I tried it, and it was! It's good! It's got a nice bit of sweetness and a nice bit of smoke, balanced wonderfully. (237)” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1404 tasting notes

From The London Tea Room

Malty brown sugar notes just like a Keemun should, from a medium bodied Chinese black tea made famous by the insatiable, shameless British black tea appetite in the 19th century.

About The London Tea Room View company

First cup of the day, I reached into one of the black tea shelves & just grabbed something, & this was it! A decent cup to start my day, although I’m aching for something bolder now.
In a little while I’ll begin For the Love of Pearls, the great pearl sip-off. But first I have an appointment at 11:00, so it will have to wait. Anyone else who is participating is welcome to start without me though.

caile

Perfect name for the sip off!! : )

Terri HarpLady

Thanks! I thought that would be a fun name! I actually thought about creating a page just for it…still thinking about it, as I begin the ‘competition’.

caile

I only have one type of pearl so can’t really do a sip-off, but am looking forward to seeing the seeing the reviews for the ‘competitors’. Let the competition begin! ;-)

Terri sent more of this my way and I think i love it a little more than the first time. Bumping the rating up a bit but i am going to pass the rest of this on to someone who hasn’t had a chance to try it. Sharing is caring! This + maple made my day when we went out to the nerd store to pick up a game!

Which game?

Cheri

Yes, which game did you get??!

Terra Mystica it’s been out of stock for a few weeks now

Cheri

That looks like a fun one.

Oooh. Neat!

we’ve looked at it a few times but never bought it because of the all the components…a lot of our friends won’t play games that take longer than 3 mins to set up. But we played it while down in florida and love it…and since it can be played two player, we said go for it! there’s another card game we played as well that i’m going to try and have printed that you and your other half may enjoy as well cavo.

cheri – i uh..have a LOT of board games.. lol

Cavocorax

It can? That’s pretty awesome. J’s not into fantasy settings a lot, but the detail of the different races sounds pretty intriguing. And it’s not luck based I guess? Also a good thing.

Cheri

We have several, but not all that many compared to my sister and brother-in-law.

Terri HarpLady

My new favorite game is cards against humanity

70+ games at my place, if you count things like dominion and it’s expansions as one game.

How about that? Sil told me to try this because it’s good, and I tried it, and it was! It’s good! It’s got a nice bit of sweetness and a nice bit of smoke, balanced wonderfully.

(237)

Terri HarpLady

So, Sil is sending all the samples I sent to her to you? LOL, that’s one way to rack up the sipdowns! :D

Terri – where there was enough for me to have 2 cups or 1 sil sized cup AND have some left over, then Cavo gets to try it too since she has been my recent tea buying buddy lol. if there was only enough for a sil sized cup…. she did not get to try them haha

Cavocorax

Hahaha. And that’s totally fair. :) I appreciate what I get, and now that I’ve dropped my numbers a little bit, I feel I can relax a bit more and savour each cup properly. Phew.

Oh, you know my policy, right? “Share the Love!” :D