Edit tea info Last updated by CMT 雲 山 茶

From The Metropolitan Tea Company

This tea is a melange of of high grown leaf from Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula and Uva, making it a quintessentially Sri Lankan tea blend. These teas are known for possessing a delicate floral bouquet with a pleasing astringency, bright coppery color and incredible freshness. Their quality is respected worldwide.Now, what about the inclusion of fresh cream to create a new knockout addition to the world of Earl Grey? That, gentle reader, is quintessentially The Metropolitan Tea Company. And, in the tradition of The Metropolitan Tea Company, this tea is fantastic – creamy, sweet and exotic. We personally have not tasted anything quite like it anywhere else on the market and we have no problem recommending it highly!

About The Metropolitan Tea Company View company

One of my favourites. What can I say, it’s a smooth, vanilla/cream-soda flavoured Earl Grey. I think the name does it justice enough.

Not so sweet that I couldn’t taste the Earl Grey, and not so strong that either flavour was cancelled out. Still though, it was really quite sweet. I might try it without milk next time :)