Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Love and Care

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Great strong black tea! I'm not interested in putting milk in my black tea so I drank this straight and shared it with my meditation group. Everyone enjoyed it. I steeped this tea for only a couple...” Read full tasting note
    Shane 39 tasting notes

From The Metropolitan Tea Company

We are pleased to bring you this superb organic FBOP – Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe. FBOP is a broken leaf grade meaning it contains broken leaf pieces and some tips. The resulting cup is bright and full bodied with deep malty notes and a slight hint of fresh toast. One of Assam’s finest offerings, we suggest adding a splash of milk to help open the nuances of the cup.

About The Metropolitan Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

Great strong black tea! I’m not interested in putting milk in my black tea so I drank this straight and shared it with my meditation group. Everyone enjoyed it. I steeped this tea for only a couple minutes and it took on a dark amber tone. The aroma was refreshing and the taste was crisp but not bitter. I would buy this tea again.