Edit tea info Last updated by teataku

• “Another swap adventure! This one does taste like amaretto, at least what I assume amaretto tastes like since I don't drink much. My husband has been making amaretto coffee and it smelled so good...” Read full tasting note
    LefTea 96 tasting notes
  • “I got up this morning and had a Ciao Amaretto craving, BIG TIME. The cup I made was extremely satisfying, and even though I had a rather hectic day at school, I still look back on that cup with...” Read full tasting note
    teataku 177 tasting notes

From The Metropolitan Tea Company

A flavored black tea with dried cherry and almond.

About The Metropolitan Tea Company View company

Another swap adventure! This one does taste like amaretto, at least what I assume amaretto tastes like since I don’t drink much. My husband has been making amaretto coffee and it smelled so good that I had to give this one a try.

Apparently I like the smell of amaretto but not so much the taste. It’s not a bad tea, but it’s not something I’d order for myself. Didn’t hold up for a resteep which doesn’t make me terribly sad.

Glad I got to try it, but it won’t become one of my must-have-at-all-times teas.

I got up this morning and had a Ciao Amaretto craving, BIG TIME. The cup I made was extremely satisfying, and even though I had a rather hectic day at school, I still look back on that cup with fondness. I love how the cherries and the almonds interact so seamlessly with one another, and I wouldn’t change a thing. I find I can’t steep this one longer than about 2 minutes, but that works for me because I don’t often have a lot of time in the mornings. :)