Strawberry Cheesecake

High
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

3 Images

From The NecessiTeas

Who doesn’t love cheesecake? With this tea you can enjoy it anytime without feeling guilty! We have taken Ceylon tea and blended it with strawberry and cheesecake flavors and accented it with strawberries.

About The NecessiTeas View company

The first couple of sips, I could taste the strawberry but not so much on the cheesecake, but by about mid-cup, the cheesecake flavor really developed nicely.

It has a very lovely flavor. It tastes fresh and slightly buttery and berry delicious! YUM!

Geoffrey Norman

I haven’t tried this one yet. I’ve had their Strawberry Daiquiri, though. It was “delish”.

LauraR

I’ve had it and need to order some…delish!

TeaEqualsBliss

I would love to try this one too! Anne – you’re killing me! LOL jk

The dry leaf smells like tart strawberries, but the honey colored liquor smells mostly of cheesecake. The taste is a bit thinner than the smell but I think that could be fixed with another minute of steeping or a bit more leaf. Though the taste did get stronger as it cooled.

This is a very pleasant tea that bring to mind Victorian parlors, fine china, and afternoon tea parties in English rose gardens.

OMG, how do these people do it? This tastes just like strawberry cheesecake! No joke! I can pick up the green tea base, and that unmistakeable strawberry cheesecake flavour! The NecessiTeas rock, and so does Jenn for including this one in my care package.

ETA: I even over-steeped this one by accident (shiny thing) and it is still ok! And I love how big the leaves get when steeped!

This might be the first green tea I’ve tried that I like. A really, really nice, sweet strawberry aroma, and a mellow strawberry flavor that overrides the bitterness of the green tea. (Also tried with honey powder, but didn’t affect the sweetness.)

So I steeped this per the instructions for 5 minutes. Normally I only go for about 2-3 minutes so I was worried this might be astringent but it’s actually really nice. The strawberry cheesecake flavor is distinctive while the base is malty and creates depth. So far I am super impressed with these Necessiteas blends and thank goodness because they are all 2+ oz tins.

In other news, anyone ever play the predictive text game with their phones where you type the first half of your sentence and then let predictive text finish the sentence? If not you should because it’s pretty entertaining. Stupid but entertaining.

Here are a few of mine:

“For Christmas I want a smoothie from the restaurant” – I’m aiming high here.
“All I want for Chanukah is a woman that I will be”
“All I want for my birthday is this one and then that’s it”
“Kris is a good friend because I have no one else”