Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cherie C Davidson

• “This is the second tea I've tried from The NecessiTeas. Smooth and lovely just like the Orange Marzipan. The taste is a bit bubblegummy but in a good way. I think it really delivers on the name, it...” Read full tasting note
    ashleyannie 157 tasting notes
  • “The NecessiTeas' "Aloha" blend is a green rooibos that contains orange, coconut and pineapple bits with a kiss of creamy vanilla that smells divine and tastes even better. I've found most teas...” Read full tasting note
    smilingwriter 4 tasting notes

From The NecessiTeas

We have blended green rooibos, orange, coconut and pineapple with a hint of vanilla to make this the perfect tropical treat, beach not included! Naturally caffeine free!

About The NecessiTeas View company

This is the second tea I’ve tried from The NecessiTeas. Smooth and lovely just like the Orange Marzipan. The taste is a bit bubblegummy but in a good way. I think it really delivers on the name, it tastes tropical, like a little Hawaiian vacation in a cup. I also really love the hint of vanilla, it adds a soothing comfort and sets it apart from typical tropical flavors. I absolutely love the aroma of The NecessiTeas blends, I deeply inhale each time I take a sip. I would bathe in these teas. I drank this one warm (which was quite enjoyable,) and put some in the refrigerator for later to try iced.

The NecessiTeas’ “Aloha” blend is a green rooibos that contains orange, coconut and pineapple bits with a kiss of creamy vanilla that smells divine and tastes even better. I’ve found most teas have a stronger aroma than flavor. But not so with this blend. The flavors seem to develop on your tongue and surpass the lovely, tropical aroma.

This tea blend is very good, a successful symphony of taste-stimulating flavors that grow to a crescendo of pleasure in a cup, but never forgets to be completely refreshing at the same time. It reminds me of a very good Ambrosia salad made with mandarin oranges…subtle sweetness but bold flavors. Not too strong, but it consistently delivers a nice full flavor that peaks on the palate at just the right level.

Because I enjoyed it so much, I also had to try it with some coconut milk, which was perfect for converting it into a substantial dessert substitute, which was very satisfying for me. As an iced tea, it is flirty, fun and very refreshing. I could almost taste the tropic breezes and smell the sun, sand and exotic tanning lotions (in a good way ;-).

I warn you, between you and me, this tea can quickly become a favorite “snack” substitute. For me it has become the “go to” item for that mid-day lag when I want to munch and perk up. It saves me hundreds of calories and I’m looking forward to it every afternoon now!