Banana Nut Bread

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jenn

From The NecessiTeas

This is a wonderful blend of Rooibos, banana and walnut flavors accented with banana chips and walnuts. This tea tastes like its fresh out of the oven!

About The NecessiTeas View company

I have to say that Linsey out did herself with this blend! Banana Nut Bread does taste like it’s fresh out of the oven. The spices are right on and the banana flavor is rich and natural tasting.

So very, very, very, good!

Ashley Bain

I was curious about this one! Especially since Frank’s Hot Buttered Banana Bread isn’t a permanent :( Loved that stuff.

Jenn

I love this one in a completely different way. This rooibos version has even more of a true banana bread flavor in my opinion, but I still have much love for Frank’s black tea version as well :)

This is a sipdown. It’s the last of the sample from Jenn and while it isn’t my favourite, it is still pretty darn good. But I admit, I can’t really taste the banana bread details. It’s a very tolerable rooibos tea. It does have a sort of warm and earthy flavour to it.

Not something I’d buy on my own, but a nice caffeine free tea, for near midnight while packing for my trip to LA on Wednesday.