Warm Vanilla Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Sipper

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Oh my gosh, TastyBrew sent me an amazing generous package of teas today!! I appreciate it so so much! THANK YOU! This one was first up. I felt like chai. I used a teaspoon and another 3/4......” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1083 tasting notes

From The NecessiTeas

We have blended black tea with ground cinnamon, cloves, cardomom, ginger and natural flavors to create a cup with plenty of kick. Best with milk and a touch of honey!

About The NecessiTeas View company

1 Tasting Note

Oh my gosh, TastyBrew sent me an amazing generous package of teas today!! I appreciate it so so much! THANK YOU! This one was first up. I felt like chai. I used a teaspoon and another 3/4… which was a bit risky, as this was a CTC and also black tea! But it is so so so good. I love a good chai. There are huge cinnamon chunks. A lot of ginger flavor, which I normally do not like unless it is in chai. This one has the perfectness briskness. My tongue is buzzy at first then the aftertaste is sweet. I never know why many chais are called “vanilla” when there doesn’t seem to be any vanilla. But I really love this one. I should have added milk!

ETA: This might be my favorite chai. It’s between this one and Ovation’s that I know I haven’t written a tasting note for yet!

TastyBrew

Yay! Glad you like it! It found the perfect home!