White Chocolate Pumpkin Chai

Black Tea, Cardamom, Cloves, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Pink Peppercorn
Edit tea info Last updated by jortiz14

• “I rather enjoyed this one yesterday, though to be fair to the tea it wasn’t erally white chocolate or pumpkin. It was just kind of “chai.” So not true to it’s name is my opinion, though i did...” Read full tasting note
  • “There is a lot of cardamom pods in this blend. Unfortunately, the chai mixture is a bit muddy so it’s mostly mediocre chai. I wish there was more white chocolate or pumpkin because I am not getting...” Read full tasting note

From The NecessiTeas

White chocolate and pumpkin spice are a match made in heaven! With pumpkin ‘n’ spice, white chocolate and cream, this white chocolate chai will quickly become your favorite blend this season!

About The NecessiTeas View company

I rather enjoyed this one yesterday, though to be fair to the tea it wasn’t erally white chocolate or pumpkin. It was just kind of “chai.” So not true to it’s name is my opinion, though i did like the tea. Maybe it’s the wetter, cooler days recently but i have just wanted to curl up with a book and some tea.

There is a lot of cardamom pods in this blend. Unfortunately, the chai mixture is a bit muddy so it’s mostly mediocre chai. I wish there was more white chocolate or pumpkin because I am not getting either in my latte.

ALL OF YOUR CARDAMOM ARE BELONG TO ME!

VariaTEA

were you drunk when you wrote this? lol. I added a sample of this to your bag.

naw, i’m never drunk. I mean sometimes i wish i was, but i don’t drink much