Bollywood Chaipur

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From THE O DOR

An exquisite Chai – rich with the colourful spices of India – that aficionados are ardently requesting…black tea, pieces of ginger, cloves, red peppercorn and cardamom, evoke the festive decor, music and gleam of the cinema, transporting you through the East from Bombay to Jaipur.

About THE O DOR View company

Steapdown. Saying goodbye to a lovely chai. ;)

Another morning with this tea. Today I had it with almond milk and stevia. The almond milk brought a different quality to the chai, but it was very pleasant. This is still my favourite chai. It’s spicy, warm, comforting and tastes quite authentic to me.

An excellent decision for me this morning!

I received this as a sample and I am so happy about that! This is a very colorful tea, full of green cardamom, red and black peppercorn, and more. It is very fragrant as well. I love it!

The base is a black tea, but it isn’t very strong or astringent or bitter. It is perfect. This tea didn’t need any additives, which I am glad for. The smell is delicious! So many notes playing in here. There is an herbal aspect to it. I love cardamom! I cook with it all the time. The taste is also delicious. All the spices are blended perfectly. There wasn’t one note that particularly stood out. Toward the end of my cup, it became a little astringent, leaving my mouth feeling a little dry. Next time I try this tea, I will add a little sugar to see if some flavors stand out.

TeaBrat

I also love cardamom! this sounds good.

Jillian

I love this tea as well. It’s sort of too bad that the tea shop I bought it from switched from carrying THE O DOR to TWG. So once this is gone, it’s gone. :(

ohhh my goodness..!!! this is a wonderful tea, I live in Mexico so spicy foods are not new for me, but the Bollywood Chaï it´s just amazing, it has the perfect touch