Photo de Classe (Classroom Picture)

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “"School mates, School mates! What became of the kids we knew? The boys in knickers, the girls in curls" sing Jim Copp and Ed Brown. "Photo de Classe" does have a nostalgic taste to it. It's a...” Read full tasting note
    Doulton 255 tasting notes
  • “Steep Information: Amount: 1 tsp Water: 1 zarafina cup filtered water Tool: Zarafina black-loose-medium Served: Hot Tasting Notes: Dry Leaf Smell: hazelnut, orange Steeped Tea Smell:...” Read full tasting note
    amazonv 702 tasting notes

From THE O DOR

Black tea (China & Ceylon) flavoured with hazelnut, almond, chocolate, and orange.

About THE O DOR View company

“School mates, School mates! What became of the kids we knew? The boys in knickers, the girls in curls” sing Jim Copp and Ed Brown. “Photo de Classe” does have a nostalgic taste to it. It’s a light chocolate which allows the notes of the nuts and the orange to emerge. It’s got, of course, a natural sweetness and verve.

It is a delightful blend.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I’ve been noticing lots of positive THE O DOR tealogs lately. I just added the company to my “companies to watch for” list.

Steep Information:
Amount: 1 tsp
Water: 1 zarafina cup filtered water
Tool: Zarafina black-loose-medium
Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Dry Leaf Smell: hazelnut, orange
Steeped Tea Smell: hazelnut, almond, chocolate, orange
Flavor: smooth orange black tea with hints of nuts as you swallow
Body: Medium
Aftertaste: a hint of chocolate and nut
Liquor: translucent orange-brown

This sample was from the wonderful Doulton who was kind enough to include two servings, I must assume she is a details person and the other one is for my mom!

This came bundled up with my Dammann Freres (which Doulton was kind enough to arrange, and has thus far made my mother very happy and me kind of sad at French subtlety).

I find this tea a little subtle, but enjoyable. This is not a first cup of the morning wake up drink however.

Resteep: Zarafina black-loose-medium
a slight bit astringent, otherwise just as good

It’s yummy, not craving it, but I will not turn down more, and would consider tossing some of this in an order if I were already placing it.

Images: http://amazonv.blogspot.com/2010/04/o-dor-loose-leaf-black-tea-photo-de.html