Comme tu le sais

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Ysaurella

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I am sipping it right now and it is so good...It comes from a sample I had with my Theodor order. I wouldn't have ordered it by myself because it contains mango but I can reconsider because the...” Read full tasting note
    Ysaurella 333 tasting notes

From THE O DOR

Flavoured green tea with delicious fragrances of mango, lemon, roses

I am far too generous, I forgive so easily! It’s awful.

One has only to ask me and I simply reply:

" I will consider it and see if…, but give me a proof of your good will while preparing a teapot of my favourite flavoured green tea! Which one?

But you ought to know it! This particular one with delicious fragrances of mango, lemon, roses…which is scattered with bluebottle flowers that makes it look so beautiful…this tea with the acidulous notes that I love so much, the one which enlightens my sunny afternoons".

Now, while enjoying each cup of this nectar, I forget the reason of my concerns. At last, some tea which looks like me…filled with softness, so light, so divine, so good. Life is unfair.

About THE O DOR View company

1 Tasting Note

I am sipping it right now and it is so good…It comes from a sample I had with my Theodor order.
I wouldn’t have ordered it by myself because it contains mango but I can reconsider because the main notes are much rose and lemon to me and the mango comes delicately.
I am very surprised how these 3 flavours work lovely together. The green tea base is smooth and with absolutely none astringency except a small pleasant note on the aftertaste which adds somme seriousness to the blend, I am very impressed by Theodor’s greens until now.

To me Theodor is really a very very very high tea merchant and creator, I think I’m going to consider buying their straight teas to develop my palate because if they are picking the right straight teas as they blend their flavoured teas I can find easily the way to drink more staights.

Mmmmmm mangos… So good! Haha

Ysaurella

yes I find mango in teas is often hit & miss that’s why I generally avoid them :)

cteresa

I am liking Theodor very much as well – and do try the milky oolong! I think I sent you a sample once, if you can find it, give it a try, it´s so special I am almost surely going to rebuy it, even at the price they want!

Ysaurella

Teresa yes you sent me a sample of milky oolong :S I have a shameful amont of samples untried ! I will this week end :)

cteresa

Do then! Though I hope to not be raising expectations too impossibly high.