"25 DECEMBER" RED

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by cteresa

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I wish I was sure of what I am drinking right now! It is supposed to be this blend, Thé O Dor´s Christmas red tea. But it was bought by weight, handwritten label and wow, it looks different than...” Read full tasting note
    cteresa 327 tasting notes

From THE O DOR

Flavoured red rooibos with major notes of citrus fruits and Christmas spices.

For the first time ever, based on a rooibos, discover the traditional Holiday tea through another light. Naturally free of caffeine, this blend offers its notes of spices and citrus fruits, without moderation and to the delight of all, children and grown-ups alike.

About THE O DOR View company

1 Tasting Note

I wish I was sure of what I am drinking right now! It is supposed to be this blend, Thé O Dor´s Christmas red tea. But it was bought by weight, handwritten label and wow, it looks different than from what it looks in the blender´s site ( or other photos google shows me). Is this supposed to have little white sugar (almondy-sugar) snowflakes? The rest looks just right, the rooibos and the marigold petals and little bits of presumably spices. But sugar snowflakes? Hmm, nobody says so. (And are not little sugar snowflakes a little bit, uh, unexpected for Theodor teas? )

Taste wise, it tastes like it should be if it is this 25 December. The rooibos underneath is very much to my taste, and then you got orange, a bit of cinnamon, a hint of I think nutmeg and something sweet like anise or liquorice (this is what kills it for me). Not going to be a favorite, though that always seems to happen with me and Christmas teas, I have not loved wholeheartedly one yet (Easter Tea OTOH is a different thing!). Interesting blend, whichever it is, and I will enjoy my sample of this, but would not buy any more.