Acte II

Flowering Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “This is an exquisite tea - absolutely my new favorite. It's flavor is fresh and unique. Each floral note dances across the tongue. Acte II is the perfect name, because it is not a one-act tea, but...” Read full tasting note
    tamarafox 76 tasting notes
  • “I had this tea just now in a patisserie, so I didn't know how they had steeped it. The dry leaves were wonderfully fragrant - a sweet blend of fruity and floral notes!! But the liquor was less...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 306 tasting notes
  • “While I was in in Vancouver my aunt treated me to the 'Petit Thé' served at the Urban Tea Merchant and this was the tea I chose to go with it. I expected something a bit more fruity and floral...” Read full tasting note
    JillDragon 1587 tasting notes

From THE O DOR

There are a thousand and one ways to stage an ideal moment; the greatest actors know a thing or two about this. Through this blend, discover the second act: the one dedicated to a moment of pure relaxation. This unique ensemble of berries, orange blossom, rose, and other mysterious flavours create a captivating and delicious scene for the palate.

About THE O DOR View company

This is an exquisite tea – absolutely my new favorite. It’s flavor is fresh and unique. Each floral note dances across the tongue. Acte II is the perfect name, because it is not a one-act tea, but a true bouquet of flavors – the initial act, and then the second act. Love, love, love it!

I’m already making plans to purchase more and don’t intend to ever be without it :)

teaplz

Where’d you pick up this brand? The flavors sound amazing.

Tamara Fox

I ordered it from The Urban Tea Merchant in Vancouver, BC. Had to pay international shipping, but it’s well worth it :)

teaplz

Awesome! They sell it at www.urbantea.com, I’ve noticed. Hrm. It’s pretty expensive, but it might be worth it! Thanks for the info!

Tamara Fox

If you buy it loose leaf rather than in the tin, it’s only $12, which it’s well worth. I’ll be buying the tin next :)

Doulton

If you make a big order, it’s cheaper to buy from France than from Canada. Avoid the costly tins, as Tamara Fox says.

I had this tea just now in a patisserie, so I didn’t know how they had steeped it. The dry leaves were wonderfully fragrant – a sweet blend of fruity and floral notes!! But the liquor was less amazing. The green tea was very refreshing, and the rose flavour was pleasant too. It’s a lovely tea but… where were the fruits?? They seemed to have vanished! I imagine that the fruity flavours, if present, might take the tea to another level. Quite a pity huh. After reading the notes by other reviewers, it appears that the liquor served to me might not be an accurate reflection of the tea. Would write another note if I have the chance to taste it again later!

While I was in in Vancouver my aunt treated me to the ‘Petit Thé’ served at the Urban Tea Merchant and this was the tea I chose to go with it.

I expected something a bit more fruity and floral from the smell of the dry tea, but instead it tasted more of bergamot and citrus accompanied by berries with a floral undertone. None the less it went quite nicely with all the cute, dainty, little goodies that came with it.

I did notice however, that as I drank it, particularly after there was nothing left to eat with it, the bergamot flavour intensified until it pretty much dominated my palate which wasn’t really what I’d anticipated (or wanted).