organic orange peel ginger puerh

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by SoccerMom

From The Path of Tea

Product description not available yet.

About The Path of Tea View company

I received a package of teas from SoccerMom today! Thanks SoccerMom! YOU ROCK!!!!

This is the first one from the package I am trying. It smells awesome! Almost like Orange Cookies or Danish or something. It ‘brews up’ VERY dark brown.

Yes, I can taste both the orange and the ginger but they play nice with the Pu-erh. If other Pu-erh’s were as pleasant as this…I think more people would attempt to try them.

However, if you are of the Pu-erh Fans who like that solid bold Pu-erh taste…this may be lacking on that over-the-top Pu-Erh Boldness.

Still…it gets an “E” for effort from me for sure!

SoccerMom

Doesn’t this one remind you of just haven eaten an asian meal? LOL it’s like a soup. :)

TeaEqualsBliss

Yes…I guess it is brothy! :P

SoccerMom

I think the fishy smells mixed with the ginger does remind me of broth.

TeaEqualsBliss

I didn’t get the fishy smell – thank God! It was Orange and a little spice mostly

Nice puerh when I first purchased the tea I found it to be a little too fishy it felt like I was about to experience and asian ginger fish dinner! But after sticking with it, I have come to enjoy it more and more especially the second steeping it is quite good when I am working and hungry but don’t have time to eat when I am working on the computer it hits the spot!