Peninsula Blend

Floral, Round , Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by Duchess

1 Tasting Note View all

• “A truly beautiful blend! Didn’t have any expectation in this tea – I was thinking that it was just an average tea sold in the name of the world famous hotel chain. How wrong I was!! The...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 325 tasting notes

From The Peninsula Hotel

The Peninsula Blend Tea is a refined blend of Indian black teas hand-picked from private tea estates in India. Specially created for The Peninsula, this refreshing and stimulating tea is a naturally rich source of anti-oxidants.

About The Peninsula Hotel View company

1 Tasting Note

A truly beautiful blend! Didn’t have any expectation in this tea – I was thinking that it was just an average tea sold in the name of the world famous hotel chain. How wrong I was!! The fresh tea leaves gave an elegant and delightful fragrance when brewed. This was a high quality tea blend that had the floral sweetness which reminded me of Darjeeling, and also the robust flavour of Assam… in other words, best of both worlds!

I rarely rate plain tea so highly but this tea is just different. I really love its well-rounded taste and I feel sad that I don’t have any more of this in my cupboard…

Flavors: Floral, Round , Smooth