Fruit White Blend
Guava, Strawberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Azzrian

• “Drinking a big pot of this while I crochet my current pattern idea while watching Korean cooking shows on youbtube. Uggg, I hope it turns out, it's a bit of a gamble as it's a felting project and...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1055 tasting notes
  • “I had this iced earlier. I finally went through nearly all my tea, there's still a ton with no place. But I went to Lowes tonight and loaded up on organizing stuff (but mainly for my lip balm...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1199 tasting notes
  • “Finally trying my tea from The Persimmon Tree! I got this one in a free 1 oz. promo they had. Hoping it's delicious! The dry tea smelled a bit like guava, if I recall correctly, but not as...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2354 tasting notes
  • “Excellent Iced! Cold steeped in fridge - perfect summer tea! Excellent guava flavor no artificial taste and the perfect amount of ginger! Very light on strawberry - could be stronger but it does...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes

From The Persimmon Tree Tea Company

An exotic blend of white peony loose leaf tea, guava, strawberries, marigolds and a touch of ginger completes our White Guava tea. This tea brews a light color and has a beautiful, rich scent with a tropical flavor. As with all of our white teas, White Guava tea prepares nicely hot and iced.

About The Persimmon Tree Tea Company View company

This tea is another real gem. A delicious gem! I just received this in my Persimmon Tea order today and I have brewed 4 cups in a row of this. FOUR IN A ROW! The second my mug starts to get low I am up and preparing another batch. The guava really seems to bring out the subtle sweetness of the strawberry and the ginger is subtle enough to give you that warm and cozy feeling without spicing up the tea too much or being too over bearing on the white tea flavor. I cannot wait to try this iced, but it seems I have gotten too caught up in brewing cup after cup of it hot and delicious.

If you are thinking about ordering this, do it! Go on! It is 1,000% worth it. One of the best teas I have ever had.

The Persimmon Tree

Sounds delicious! I too think that iced would be great, let us know how that goes :)

Light on the fruit in a good way. Nice alternative to heavily scented flavored tea. I really like the light touch of ginger that let’s me know it’s there but doesn’t dominate the tea.

First off, from reading others’ reviews just now… I really have a craving to try this blend iced now!!

Ingredients: Organic White Peony Loose-Leaf Tea, Organic Strawberries, Marigolds, Ginger Root, Natural Flavors, Guava White Tea

Smell: A very mild scent, not too strong at all. It is a blend that you would have to come up close to the cup while it steeped to get a nice smell of it. It is a refreshing smell, sort of like a small citrus forest.

Taste: Subtle flavouring for sure, but it is nice like that. I prepared this blend with no sugar (thankfully) because it has a very sweet base to it. If sugar was added, I think it would make a great iced tea mix for those cool summer days. However, I don’t really taste as much as the strawberry flavour I would usually like. I tasted the ginger more than the strawberries (my boyfriend tastes less ginger and more strawberries though, lol). Overall, I think this is a great light tea, with medium caffeine intake and if you usually enjoy guava there is no reason why you should not try this excellent blend.

First Sip Thought: I started to sing Mellow Yellow in my head. (tea brews into a beautiful yellow colour)

www.theteacupoflife.blogspot.ca

1938 tasting notes

With my first order from Persimmon Tree Tea Company I received a 1oz sample of White Guava. I’m not really familiar with Guava and it doesn’t seem to be a common ingredient in teas, but I love white peony which is the base of this blend. I do have to say that I was impressed with the packaging of this tea, it arrived only 3 days after I ordered it, packaged in an air tight tin which will keep my tea nice and fresh.

After drinking this tea all day I hardly made a dent in the sample tin, this tea resteeps incredibly well. The main flavor that comes across is the white peony, but the guava gives it a subtle sweetness that works wonderfully with the white peony. I don’t really taste the strawberry and only the barest hint of the ginger. The overall flavor is mild, but since this is a white blend that is really what I expected. This is the perfect addition to my summer rotation, I can’t wait to try it iced tomorrow because I’m sure it will be amazing.

This is really pleasant. I steeped it for 2 minutes per the label instructions, and the first few sips tasted a little bitter, but it soon mellows out to be a slightly sweet white tea. Really nice and pleasant that doesn’t need any additional sugar.

Nice light guava and strawberry flavor. I don’t get the ginger which is good because I tend to stay away from strong, peppery or zingy flavors in my white teas. Can see myself easily using up this 1oz tin. I’ll have no problem sipping this one hot but I’ll definitely try it iced.

I got a free 1oz from the Persimmon Tree tea website for Facebook posting & it came in a cute tin. The tea smells strongly of guava, and when I steeped it the guava taste was really strong. I don’t get any strawberry or ginger unfortunately. I really should try it iced because I think the hot guava is throwing me off… only time I’m drinking guava juice is cold…

Kasumi no Chajin

This one warm threw me off as well, but hope to revisit it chilled.

CK

Yup, chilled was way better for me!

A very yummy fruity tea! So far I have found that most fruity teas are too tart, but this is just right for me. Sweet and refreshing without feeling like I am drinking juice (in my opinion I do not want my tea to taste like juice).
I frequent a Pho restaurant where they give you these guava hard candies as an after dinner mint type of thing, and they are so delicious – so, I was very excited to try this tea when I saw it was guava flavored. Did not disappoint!

This tea is amazing! Got a 1 oz tin of this for free with my first order from persimmon tree. I made it over ice and its real sweet and juicy! Lots of guava flavor but I can still taste the tea as well! Will have to stock up on some of this :-)

Not bad, not bad! To me this tea is a generic “tropical” white. I personally can’t pick out any individual fruit flavors here. I am drinking it hot but I think it would be even better iced. I’m going to throw the rest of my sample in the fridge to cold brew I think :)