Flowering Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I seldom brew blooming teas. They are pretty but seldom tasty. That said, I liked this one a lot. It tastes of cantaloupe melon and what my brain detected as flowers with something like very light...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1382 tasting notes

From The Persimmon Tree Tea Company

Sunshine blooming tea is a delicately hand-crafted blooming green tea that unfolds to reveal an exotic flower, with essences of lychee and cantaloupe. This loose leaf tea’s fruity essence is good for any time of day.

Silver-Tipped Green Tea, Pink Amarath Flowers, Jasmine Flowers, Natural Flavors, Blooming Green Tea Loose Leaf

About The Persimmon Tree Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

I seldom brew blooming teas. They are pretty but seldom tasty. That said, I liked this one a lot. It tastes of cantaloupe melon and what my brain detected as flowers with something like very light clove or clover. Is that what lychee tastes like? I have no idea.

My wife and I drank the first 16 oz pot straight down and agreed we needed another. I am pretty sure it would have gone a third pot.

If you are going to prepare a blooming tea for display, it should be something you would actually want to drink. I think this is – and my wife agrees.

180 °F / 82 °C 5 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML