Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

1 Tasting Note View all

From The Persimmon Tree Tea Company

Lapsang Souchong is a perfect blend for the travel-weary and day-weary alike. The tea’s organic loose leaves have been smoked over pine needles, infusing the leave with a signature smoky aroma. Lapsang Souchong will make you feel like you’re drinking warmth by a cozy fire

About The Persimmon Tree Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

My first lapsang souchong (that wasn’t in a blend). Well, this stuff is wild! Smokey, charred earth, malty and mega wood flavor! You definitely need to like smokey teas to try this one! What impressed me the most about this tea is the colour – simply gorgeous glowing reddy golden brown!

It’s my first LS, so I’m not really sure how it stacks up against ofthers. On a personally level, I find the crazy factor really fun, but not sure if I like it, if that makes any sense. LS seems to be a tea that needs to grow on you.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/lapsang-souchong-persimmon-tree-oolong-owl-tea-review/