Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

• “A very pretty tea. It smells lightly of pineapple and that translates to the taste. Very pleasant; but it doesn't knock my socks off as pineapple. Perhaps I'll try brewing it stronger.” Read full tasting note
    millicon 31 tasting notes
  • “Still enjoying this one (though not quite as much as the Davidstea oolong version). I'm nearly done with my sample packet and it's nice, light and fruity. My only complaint is the small pieces of...” Read full tasting note
    jeweledthumb 240 tasting notes

From The Persimmon Tree Tea Company

Enjoy our tasty low-caffeine Green Pineapple tea any time of day. This sweet and refreshing tea mixes organic green loose-leaf tea leaves with tropical flavors of pineapple, mango and papaya. Pour over ice, add a splash of fresh pineapple juice and crushed mint for a deliciously unique summer beverage.

Organic Green Loose-Leaf Tea, Pineapple Pieces, Organic Cornflowers, Organic Safflowers, Natural Flavors

Caffeine Content
Medium-Low

Steep Temperature
175˚

Steep Time
1-3 mins

About The Persimmon Tree Tea Company View company

A very pretty tea. It smells lightly of pineapple and that translates to the taste. Very pleasant; but it doesn’t knock my socks off as pineapple. Perhaps I’ll try brewing it stronger.

Still enjoying this one (though not quite as much as the Davidstea oolong version). I’m nearly done with my sample packet and it’s nice, light and fruity. My only complaint is the small pieces of green tea which create a small collection at the bottom of my mug.