Chai Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Awkward Soul

2 Images

• “Yum, thai chai! I do like coconut, spices and bold tea! The Persimmon Tree's Thai Chai is not bad - straight up it is coconutty as first, then it gets quite lemon grassy, mixed with some chai...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 934 tasting notes
  • “I'm not totally sure yet, I will have to give it another try. The dry smell reminded me of David's Coco Chai Rooibos, which I enjoy very much, so I couldn't help but compare the taste. I like...” Read full tasting note
    Meliboum 73 tasting notes

From The Persimmon Tree Tea Company

A confection of coconut silk and lemongrass, the Thai Chai blends energetic black tea with a sweet smelling aroma. Thai Chai tastes delicious, smooth, and jolting, making you feel alive and your senses feel sharpened. Make your day more vivid with the smooth black and chai tea blend.

About The Persimmon Tree Tea Company View company

Yum, thai chai! I do like coconut, spices and bold tea!

The Persimmon Tree’s Thai Chai is not bad – straight up it is coconutty as first, then it gets quite lemon grassy, mixed with some chai spice, with more lemon grass finish.

However, Thai Chai made with some coconut milk, oh man, very good! The spices cut through the creamy coconut milk making a nice rich drink. Lemon grass toned down, adding some zest and interest to the blend. When I drink this tea again – latte all the way!

Full review on Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/thai-chai-persimmon-tree-oolong-owl-tea-review/

I’m not totally sure yet, I will have to give it another try.

The dry smell reminded me of David’s Coco Chai Rooibos, which I enjoy very much, so I couldn’t help but compare the taste. I like David’s Coco Chai Rooibos way better, but this is still quite nice I think. I don’t taste the chai part enough though, it’s mostly lemongrass and light coconut. As I said, I’m not totally sure. I’ll have more of an opinion when I try it again I guess.