Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by The Rabbit Hole

• “This one has come highly recommended by Winter Salo, so lets see how its goes. Did this one up this morning in my TImolino before leaving for work. Gave it about 6 mins in boiling water, added...” Read full tasting note
    jennanlovell 223 tasting notes

From The Rabbit Hole Organic Tea Bar

The tart liquor of this calming scarlet brew is sure to wake your palate and recharge your Vitamin C supplies. Great hot or iced with a touch of sweetening.

Warning – herbs can have side effects. Check with your medical practitioner if you are pregnant/breastfeeding/taking medication or unsure if this blend is suitable for you.

About The Rabbit Hole Organic Tea Bar View company

This one has come highly recommended by Winter Salo, so lets see how its goes.

Did this one up this morning in my TImolino before leaving for work. Gave it about 6 mins in boiling water, added a touch of agave. It went quite pink while steeping.

Ok, just opened the Timolino. Smells really good, not sure what of though. Can smeel sweetness, and some tart. First sip – initial thought was “this is a bit like DavidsTea’s Bear trap”. There’s a similar tart flavour to Bear Trap, but less prominent. This one is more sweet.
Still getting the Bear Trap after a few more sips, hmm, very tasty! Getting a sweet after-taste now, a nice hit in the back of the mouth.

I’m going to hold off on a proper rating for this one, because I’m already sensing its going to come alive iced.

A note on RHTB teas – I’m finding that these teas tend to have a more subtle flavour to them, a more authentic taste which I’m quite enjoying. I can certainly appreciate the lack of artificial flavouring, unlike some other brands I’ve tried, it really makes a difference. Good job guys!

ashmanra

I also found their teas to be very natural yet full of flavor! I have only had a few, but they were quite good.

TassieTeaGirl

I haven’t had many either, I got a small parcel of samples and this is the third one I’ve tried, but I’m really impressed with the quality thus far.

The Rabbit Hole

Thanks for your comments everyone and i’m glad the more subtle flavours are hitting the spot. I love the Ruby Zing iced @tassieteagirl with a splash of fresh watermelon juice!!!