Peach Blossom Oolong

Fruit Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by

• “Does anyone actually still watch SNL?? At my parents house, absolutely nothing on TV, playing with the on demand, now watching SNL. Who are these people? Anywho, tried this tea today at a...” Read full tasting note
    EmiCreech 204 tasting notes
  • “Ah, now that's more like it. Brewed at 212 rather than 195 (and just how do you get the degree symbol to show up?). It's both floral and fruity. The peach is obvious, but not overpowering. No...” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes
  • “I thought t was ok; definitely drinkable, but not one I'd buy again. I could taste peach, but this tea gets unpleasantly bitter for me, not matter how I changed the preparation. I've tried...” Read full tasting note
    jessicabarkley 14 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

This semi-oxidized oolong tea grown along winding mountain streams in China’s Fujian province produces a cup with a bright flavor and pleasing flowery finish. The essence of spring peach blossoms compliments oolong’s natural fruity flavor.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Anywho, tried this tea today at a coffee house in my hometown. Despite the fact that the water was way too hot (so hot it took 30 minutes to cool enough to drink – wish I was kidding) this tea was delicious. No bitterness and wonderful peach flavor. I think it would be great cold. I may have to get some to make iced tea. It would be awesome.

Nicole

That is my main drawback with buying teas in coffee shops. They always seem to be so hot you can’t drink them for a long time.

Ah, now that’s more like it. Brewed at 212 rather than 195 (and just how do you get the degree symbol to show up?).

It’s both floral and fruity. The peach is obvious, but not overpowering. No bitterness when brewed at this temperature. It’s a smooth, pleasing cup that is delicious hot, but I suspect would be even better iced on a hot summer day (though I hope those are far behind us now).

I thought t was ok; definitely drinkable, but not one I’d buy again. I could taste peach, but this tea gets unpleasantly bitter for me, not matter how I changed the preparation. I’ve tried 190-boiling, 6oz to 8oz per serving (bag), 1.5-5 min, and even tried to add honey and lemon. The lemon did make it a bit more pleasant, which is normally what use with a typical astringent black tea, but I was hoping for something sweeter. After trying different combinations, I settled on the noted steep time and temp, with 8 oz water.