Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I used the last of this tea to make some iced tea, along with Samovar's Yunnan Golden Buds. Even though I used a tablespoon of this tea with three tablespoons of the Golden buds, this tea asserted...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Early morning glug. Come on tea, do your stuff! Its going to be a long day, when I just want to sit and read my book all day. Oh well, gotta go earn the money to buy the books! And tea! ” Read full tasting note
    Rosehips 671 tasting notes
  • “Another sample from the SF International Tea Festival. I do recall I had this one before at a Panera Bread and I thought it was ok. One major beef I have with RoT is that their teabags often...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2163 tasting notes
  • “SIPDOWN! This is another one terri sent and for which the folks at work stole my remaining teabags of! I saved one to have this evening and i'm glad i did. This is another pretty decent tea bag...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4026 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

“Longevity Tea”—Our best-selling tea has the sweet lushness of a fancy peach with spicy ginger. Voted “Outstanding Beverage” by the National Association of the Specialty Food Trade.

About The Republic of Tea View company

This tea was the first one I ever had at Mishka’s when I first moved away to UCD from home.
The other anna and I used to go and share a pot from time to time, and while they had so many teas to choose from I always fancied my special ginger peach. Still the best, even if I have to smuggle it back in my luggage to get my fix. But this is a lovely lovely tea.
…and if you are in the neighboorhood, have a pot of it at Mishka’s for me ;)

My favorite! I discovered this as a kid and have been an avid tea drinker ever since.

Cofftea

Glad to see you drank true tea as a kid!:)

I love peach, I love ginger, and I love Republic of Tea … I wanted to like this tea but was disappointed. I don’t taste the ginger, and there is just something off about the peach … it seems almost … soapy, maybe? I love everything else from Republic of Tea!

gingery, peachey, kinda sweet on its own.

good for iced tea or warm sipping tea

This is the tea I keep in my office. It’s not terribly strong, but it has a pleasant scent and taste that is difficult to over-steep or make bitter (which is excellent for if you’re pre-occupied with other things, as I often am). It’s become my go-to drink for setting on my desk, but it’s not necessarily the first cup I would have in the morning when trying to wake up and greet the day. I enjoy it, and I would recommend it for people who like lighter, gentler fruit flavors.

One of my favorite teas, although I agree that it’s sometimes a little weak; I’m looking forward to trying either the loose version or two bags in one cup. This one’s delicious by itself or with a bit of cream and sugar.

Pretty good with some goat cheese artichoke flat bread & a flank steak sandwich :9 A little too perfumey though…

This is the only Ginger Peach blend I have found that I like.

I tried a sample of this tea today at World Market. I got excited because a) tea and b) I would get to write more for Steepster! Is that silly?

The tea was good, but a little bitter. Perhaps the bag was left in too long. Usually I don’t like fruity teas, but this one worked for me. Not to the point that I bought a container, mind you. The black tea gave me a big kick of caffeine, even from a small cup. I could not detect ginger in this tea, which is a little odd since it is the first word in the name!

I brewed this in my Libre tea thermos using one teabag and it was a bit weak, so next time I will follow the advice of some of the other reviewers and use two bags. The ginger peach combination is refreshing and pleasant. It seems as though it would be a lovely iced tea in warmer weather. This tea seemed to need more body, which maybe will improve when I use two bags. Typically I prefer a fuller bodied tea. It provided me with a nice afternoon drink which made my work more pleasant. Although given the choice between this tea and nice jasmine, I would usually pick the jasmine for my afternoon tea.