Fruity, Ginger, Peach, Spicy, Moss
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I used the last of this tea to make some iced tea, along with Samovar's Yunnan Golden Buds. Even though I used a tablespoon of this tea with three tablespoons of the Golden buds, this tea asserted...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Dear weather, Its September. I should be taking out my sweaters, and looking at my tights, and generally getting cozy. Its going to be 102 today. Come on, really? Please? Please? I'd like to wear...” Read full tasting note
    Rosehips 949 tasting notes
  • “Another sample from the SF International Tea Festival. I do recall I had this one before at a Panera Bread and I thought it was ok. One major beef I have with RoT is that their teabags often...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2466 tasting notes
  • “SIPDOWN! This is another one terri sent and for which the folks at work stole my remaining teabags of! I saved one to have this evening and i'm glad i did. This is another pretty decent tea bag...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5049 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

“Longevity Tea”—Our best-selling tea has the sweet lushness of a fancy peach with spicy ginger. Voted “Outstanding Beverage” by the National Association of the Specialty Food Trade.

About The Republic of Tea View company

I was interested to see how this tasted since I really enjoy RoT’s ginger peach white tea. I saw this sitting on the counter in my school’s post office with a few other teas and the women there said I could take one! The ginger is definitely much more toned down in this one, and in general I’m not really a black tea kind of girl. It’s a pleasant tea overall though!

I can definitely smell & taste the peach but the ginger doesn’t come through at all. I tried adding some cinnamon honey and the tea even swallowed up that flavor. All in all, pretty ‘meh’.

It’s okay, not my favorite. I guess peach teas aren’t for me as I have yet to find one I like. This one will sit in the cupboard for awhile.

Good, well-balanced tea. Also tastes great as an iced tea for those hot days.

It’s an ok tea. The peach definitely comes out more than the black. I also think I understeeped it a little cause the tea taste is pretty weak. As a comparison, I think Stash has a stronger peach tea. This tea is enjoyable but I don’t think I would buy a can. Too bad I can’t try a longer steep time since this bag was a sample and I don’t have anymore.

I’m ok with this tea, but get cravings for it. I like the black tea base, but the ginger/peach is a bit effervescent. The scent is wonderful, though, and that’s why I usually brew this. Personally, I like tea that has more body.

I know folks who live on this tea who are also fond of this brand’s vanilla tea. Emphasis is on the fruity soft flavor, the ginger is not assertive as you might find in some spicy cuisines.

This is the first real tea I had. Before that I was not too much into tea but after drinking this I new I found something great and became an avid tea drinker. If people say they don’t like tea or are unsure; I give them a cup of this. It has never failed. It impresses everyone. Strong great flavor, hot or cold. You can not go wrong with this tea.

I’m not a huge fan of the Republic of Tea, but I appreciate this honest flavored tea