Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I used the last of this tea to make some iced tea, along with Samovar's Yunnan Golden Buds. Even though I used a tablespoon of this tea with three tablespoons of the Golden buds, this tea asserted...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Early morning glug. Come on tea, do your stuff! Its going to be a long day, when I just want to sit and read my book all day. Oh well, gotta go earn the money to buy the books! And tea! ” Read full tasting note
    Rosehips 668 tasting notes
  • “Another sample from the SF International Tea Festival. I do recall I had this one before at a Panera Bread and I thought it was ok. One major beef I have with RoT is that their teabags often...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2160 tasting notes
  • “SIPDOWN! This is another one terri sent and for which the folks at work stole my remaining teabags of! I saved one to have this evening and i'm glad i did. This is another pretty decent tea bag...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4026 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

“Longevity Tea”—Our best-selling tea has the sweet lushness of a fancy peach with spicy ginger. Voted “Outstanding Beverage” by the National Association of the Specialty Food Trade.

About The Republic of Tea View company

It’s okay, not my favorite. I guess peach teas aren’t for me as I have yet to find one I like. This one will sit in the cupboard for awhile.

Good, well-balanced tea. Also tastes great as an iced tea for those hot days.

It’s an ok tea. The peach definitely comes out more than the black. I also think I understeeped it a little cause the tea taste is pretty weak. As a comparison, I think Stash has a stronger peach tea. This tea is enjoyable but I don’t think I would buy a can. Too bad I can’t try a longer steep time since this bag was a sample and I don’t have anymore.

I’m ok with this tea, but get cravings for it. I like the black tea base, but the ginger/peach is a bit effervescent. The scent is wonderful, though, and that’s why I usually brew this. Personally, I like tea that has more body.

I know folks who live on this tea who are also fond of this brand’s vanilla tea. Emphasis is on the fruity soft flavor, the ginger is not assertive as you might find in some spicy cuisines.

This is the first real tea I had. Before that I was not too much into tea but after drinking this I new I found something great and became an avid tea drinker. If people say they don’t like tea or are unsure; I give them a cup of this. It has never failed. It impresses everyone. Strong great flavor, hot or cold. You can not go wrong with this tea.

I’m not a huge fan of the Republic of Tea, but I appreciate this honest flavored tea

This is the tea that got me into drinking tea. It is my favorite selection in the Republic of Tea brand.

This is a good every day tea. Balanced flavors, the peach is nice and not overwhelming, and there’s just the right amount of ginger.