Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by appleblossom

• “I had this tea, and it was a favorite for YEARS. Now Republic of Tea no longer sells it. I cannot find a replacement for this, please help me- contact republic of tea and request that they bring it...” Read full tasting note
    wicklineco 5 tasting notes
  • “This tea has a strong, pungent aroma and flavor. On my first three or four tastings I only drank it because I didn't want the money I spent on it to go to waste. With ingredients like anise,...” Read full tasting note
    appleblossom 14 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Indigenous, naturally caffeine-free herbs from the shores of the mediterranean.

A specially released Earth Tea to support The Nature Conservancy.

Ingredients: Olive leaves, orange peel, spearmint, licorice root, anise seed, lavender flowers, rosemary, fennel, natural star anise, honey.

About The Republic of Tea View company

I had this tea, and it was a favorite for YEARS. Now Republic of Tea no longer sells it. I cannot find a replacement for this, please help me- contact republic of tea and request that they bring it back! They will listen, and you will be SOOO glad they did.

This tea has a strong, pungent aroma and flavor. On my first three or four tastings I only drank it because I didn’t want the money I spent on it to go to waste. With ingredients like anise, licorice, spearmint and rosemary you’ve got to prepare yourself for a complex and savory tea experience. The addition of honey or sugar and milk helps make the tea more palatable for first tastings. Now it is one of my favorites and I am toying around with the idea of using a strong brew of the tea as a marinade for chicken.