Jasmine Pearls (Imperial Republic)

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Easily the best Jasmine I have ever tasted-but only about the 3rd or 4th. The others seemed as if jasmine scent had been sprayed on them. The jasmine infusion in this is just right-pronounced, but...” Read full tasting note
    scottbee 109 tasting notes
  • “Had this tea at a restaurant and then directly from the source. It has a subtle taste that sneaks up on you. To me it definitely is a top rated tea but lacks the stronger jasmine taste that seems...” Read full tasting note
    tkw829 1 tasting notes
  • “Great tea, nice jasmine flavor not to strong, really good iced. I get two good steepings out of it at 3 min at 175 and 4 for the second. Third steeping is a little thin even at higher temp or...” Read full tasting note
    travelingtea 10 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Top Grade, Limited Production Green Tea. Tight downy balls retain the flavor of spring. Leaves are hand-rolled and infused with scent of sweet jasmine flowers. A lightly fermented fresh, bright cup with a clean finish.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Easily the best Jasmine I have ever tasted-but only about the 3rd or 4th. The others seemed as if jasmine scent had been sprayed on them. The jasmine infusion in this is just right-pronounced, but not overpowering. Pearls used to fully unfurl after two infusions, but now they seem to unfurl after one-I have had the tea for 6 months now, so perhaps that might be a reason. The liquor is pale, color of light straw. I get 2-3 infusions out of the pearls. I enjoy this a lot, but it’s not an every day tea for me-maybe once a week or so. I always drink this straight.

Had this tea at a restaurant and then directly from the source. It has a subtle taste that sneaks up on you. To me it definitely is a top rated tea but lacks the stronger jasmine taste that seems to characterize the higher quality teas.

Great tea, nice jasmine flavor not to strong, really good iced. I get two good steepings out of it at 3 min at 175 and 4 for the second. Third steeping is a little thin even at higher temp or longer steep time.