Holiday Spiced Plum

Low
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From The Republic of Tea

Visions of Sugar Plums…

Sip this green tea and let the spirit of the holidays dance in your head. This healthy blend is a harmonious balance of bright green tea, rich plums and a touch of warming spices. Share a cup of this inviting, healthful tea and spread the joy.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Funny how your taste for tea can differ from one season to the next or when your pregnant. When I first tried this tea I wasn’t very big on it but this time I like it quite a bit more. I found two things. 1: This tea is better hot and 2: you have to be careful with the steeping times.

Next time I would like to try it with honey and see if that does anything.

The taste is pretty light, I can taste the plum a little but not so much any spices. Steep longer?

*I got it from book club and it got lost in my pile o stuff lol. Thanks Josie :)

This tea didn’t sound very appealing to me, but I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn’t overwhelmingly spicy or all high-pitched fruit, but a mellow green with cinnamon and a touch of plum for depth. Having said that, it was a little flat. Still, quite pleasant.