Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Drank 6 or so large mugs of this each with the tiniest splash of cream and it really made my day delightful. I spent five hours in front of the computer at work learning our new scheduling program...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “First things first, I bought the loose leaf version of this tea. The shop I stopped in today had both for the same price and well that much was a no brainer. Long story short...I've been looking...” Read full tasting note
    ThePurrfectCup 374 tasting notes
  • “I love black tea. It's what really propelled me into my love for tea. That being said, I've strayed from my roots a bit. It's been quite a while since I've had some black tea, and it's definitely...” Read full tasting note
    lanestew 19 tasting notes
  • “This is my first time actually brewing this. I don't drink much Earl Grey, but the Bergamot seems rather strong in this one. I drank this in the loose leaf form, so that might make a difference. ...” Read full tasting note
    CharlotteZero 357 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

More of a Good Thing Tea – Bergamot orange is a citrus fruit native to northern Italy. Our exceptional blend of this classic tea uses a superior, light Ceylon leaf combined with top-grade, pure bergamot oil. Recognized as the best tasting Earl Grey available.

About The Republic of Tea View company

The full leaf version is back at the student center. I was so psyched, but thankfully I looked into my thermos before I put my teabag in. I had just washed it back in the dorm, and a few bubbles formed when they put the hot water in, even though the water seemed clear when I rinsed it out several times. I rinsed it out again and had the tea at lunch. It’s definitely a more interesting flavor than the regular one, though I might start adding Splenda again. Or maybe I’m not digging a darker taste today. I still like it, though, and I’m glad one of my favorites of the teas they carry here is back.

When I placed an order for some bulk Blackberry Sage I decided ti try some sip-by-sip samplers of which this was one of them. It was my first experience to Earl Grey tea, and boy was I wowed! I love it so much I turned around and ordered a bulk bag a couple days after my first sip of it! I have only tried it hot and steep it 5 minutes (to make decaf I steep in a little bit of hot water for 60 seconds, dump and then steep for the 5 minutes). I usually drop 3 grams (i.e. 3 packets) of sweetener for a 14 or 15 oz mug since I like my tea on the sweet side. It has a wonderful but not overpowering citrus tang to it. So far this has become my favorite tea!

I wanted a good, strong, basic tea this morning with no frills. This is it.

The best Earl Grey I’ve tasted thus far. It’s so smooth and fragrant. Simply delicious. This is one of my staples.

I like to drink this Earl Grey when I’m in the mood for a more citrus-y Earl Grey. Drinking this tea helps me feel ‘brighter’. The tea has a good nose both in the tin and in the cup.

This is currently my go-to Earl Grey, so much so that I’ve ordered it in bulk from Republic of Tea and start every morning with a cup. The best way I can describe it is as a more Earl Grey Earl Grey. It smells and tastes like comfort, especially when I dress it up with a generous splash of cream (okay, half and half to be precise) and bit of sugar.

Good hot, better iced. 1/2 gallon iced tea recipe: 1 Earl Greyer, 2 All Day Breakfast, Ice, summer….

The Republic of Tea has good blends, but none are usually my favorite in their category. Except for this one — this is my favorite Earl Grey EVER. It’s remarkably smooth, that’s the first thing I notice, and it’s not overpowering like the other types I’ve tried. Well done Republic of Tea! I’m in love with this one!

I tried the bag version. It was very bergamotty, with a smooth tea base. A great pick-me up, basically an anti-depressant. This is one of my favorite Earl Greys in a bag.

Earl Grey is my favorite tea and it’s the kind of tea that I always have to have in my house. I got the loose leaf of this and it does it’s job. I really like it cause even if you steep it for a little longer than usual (that’s how my boyfriend likes it), it doesn’t get that tartness that black tea can get when over-steeped. Also, my favorite thing about Earl Grey is the bergamot and this has a definite bergamot flavor. Good to have at that mid-morning tea time with a splash of milk and some sweetener. I’m happy with it and will most likely purchase it again when I run out.