Double Red Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by cherryblossom

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I'm a fan of rooibos, mostly I get rooibos teas that are already flavored, but this one is pure - and love! The rooibos taste is really strong which makes a very strong flavorful tea on its own....” Read full tasting note
    pixelmai 23 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

In the world of tea, red means rooibos. This caffeine-free herb makes a rich, red brew with full-bodied flavor. We’ve gone a step further and deepened its character and health benefits by blending finely ground rooibos with the leaves. Delicious on its own or swirled with milk and honey.

About The Republic of Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m a fan of rooibos, mostly I get rooibos teas that are already flavored, but this one is pure – and love!

The rooibos taste is really strong which makes a very strong flavorful tea on its own. I like adding milk with my teas, and this tea compliments perfectly.