Allspice, Black Tea, Blackberry Leaves, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Natural Ginger Flavor, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg
Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, Rum, Bitter, Spices, Cardamon, Autumn Leaf Pile, Earth, Sweet Potatoes, Tobacco
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “As you probably know, Hurricane Sandy is out in force in NY today! However, I live pretty far inland in Queens so I have zero things to worry about. Stocked up on candles, matches and batteries, my...” Read full tasting note
    Alphakitty 470 tasting notes
  • “I picked up a tin of this the other day on sale at WF. The cool weather has caused me to crave some dessert-like teas. Really, I’m craving desserts, but that will cause nothing but problems...” Read full tasting note
    terri-harplady 3240 tasting notes
  • “Felt like having a cup of this one today. I’m gearing up for fall tea! Can’t wait to pick up some of the new ones from DavidsTea, but that’ll have to wait until next week. I...” Read full tasting note
    Tealizzy 818 tasting notes
  • “bleh. I like the rooibos version better but i’m glad to have tried this. There’s something about the base that doesn’t sit well with me. Sipdown and a thank you terri for letting...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 7720 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Keep Warm and Carry On – Cozy up and sip this warm blend of fine black tea and autumnal spices –cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Energizing black tea wards off the chill of the crisp, fall season, and a splash of warm milk transforms this tea to pumpkin pie in a cup.

Ingredients: Black tea, ginger, cinnamon, natural ginger and pumpkin flavors, sweet blackberry leaves, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Sample teabag sipdown. This came with the catalog RoT kindly sent to my house. Hooray free tea. It’s not bad. I wish the flavor was a bit stronger – I’m mainly getting faintly spiced black tea. No pumpkin to speak of. Hmm… Oh, there is a tiny smidge of pumpkin there at the very very end and I have to pay attention.

I think what I really want is the tea version of a pumpkin spiced latte and I don’t think it exists, having tried several pumpkin spice teas. I may just break down and have some coffee and try not to taste it under the pumpkin.

I purchased a tin of this for the first time last fall and I have only 2 bags left after this morning. Fall is definitely in the air and my morning walks with my corgi are getting cooler every day so it seemed appropriate to have this one today. I really like the flavor even if it is a bagged tea. Very good flavor, not too much overpowering spice flavor and the second brew isn’t bad either. If I see it at the store, I will probably buy another tin to get me through til next season.

Tealizzy

This is my favorite pumpkin tea. I’ll probably pick some up too, if I remember!

Republic of Tea sent me a sample of this in the mail today…Random….but cool. So I thought I would brew a cup and have it before dinner.

Surprisingly good. I mean I opened it and dry it smells really delicious. But lately I haven’t been real thrilled with RoT and I’m not sure why…Maybe because I’m too engrossed delving into the boutique tea companies….but it is good. Like all RoT teas I find I have to watch the steep. It has a tendency to get bitter on me when I steep the full 5. No exception on this one either. Steeped it the full 5 and it was just a smidge on the end of bitter…but I tried to see past it to get to the flavor of the tea itseld. It has a pumpkin flavor which surprised me because most pumpkin teas I have had are just teas that taste like pumpkin spice. I almost expected it to be sweet but it was not. Not even a little. But it isn’t heavy on the spices which is a nice change too. It makes me want a chai tea really bad tho…just smelling the spices…

I also tried it iced and it isn’t too bad that way either. But I’m thinking a splash of milk…little sugar…could be a good holiday treat.

It has a nice Autumn scent, and flavour. Since I prefer more spice, I like to add a bag of chai/

I got this as a sampler and it was great. It did not have the Chai kick witch is great no hart burn. I did not have to add as much splenda and the flavor was strong even after 2 brewings.

This is the second time I’ve gotten this as a freebie in the Republic of Tea catalog. But last year I was making a pot of chai to share with someone and blended it in. So no review. My bad.

Ok, so the tea bag is very, very aromatic. I’m getting loud notes of butter-rum flavor, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, and pumpkin. Good lord. They did not go lightly on the spice. (Yay!) Seriously, this smells like it would be a Yankee Candle. (I mean that in the nicest way possible!) Just handling the bag from the envelope to the cup leaves my hands smelling festive.

In addition to the usual stevia sweetener, I added a tiny splash of 1% milk. Ginger seems to be the strongest spice in the mix, followed by clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. The pumpkin pie filling flavor is there, but the spices sort of shout over it. This could be my fault for steeping for so long.

This still might not be quite the pumpkin spice tea I’m looking for, but it sure comes close! Best yet, for sure.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, Rum

This is OK. The black tea is a touch bitter. The spices are mild and there is no noticeable pumpkin flavor.

Flavors: Bitter, Spices

205 °F / 96 °C 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I don’t normally expect much from my pumpkin teas, (and I thought this was one in my history,) but this one was great. A great mix of spices and a hint of pumpkin. Glad to have gotten this sample.

Weird… site lost my notes.*

Flavors: Pumpkin, Spices

A fantastic pumpkin spice tea! I really love the flavor. I may let mine steep a little longer than some but I like the flavor bold (I do add a splash of milk and some honey to make it more like a slice of pie in a cup). I didn’t find that a 6-minute steep soured the flavor at all.

Used two bags for a 16oz cup.

This isn’t bad, but I don’t think I’ll go out and buy it. Has a nice spice to it but I think I’d prefer a heavier/more flavorful black base.