Allspice, Black Tea, Blackberry Leaves, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Natural Ginger Flavor, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg
Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Spices, Autumn Leaf Pile, Earth, Sweet Potatoes, Tobacco
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 14 oz / 414 ml

• “As you probably know, Hurricane Sandy is out in force in NY today! However, I live pretty far inland in Queens so I have zero things to worry about. Stocked up on candles, matches and batteries, my...” Read full tasting note
    Alphakitty 470 tasting notes
  • “I picked up a tin of this the other day on sale at WF. The cool weather has caused me to crave some dessert-like teas. Really, I'm craving desserts, but that will cause nothing but problems for me,...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2971 tasting notes
  • “Felt like having a cup of this one today. I'm gearing up for fall tea! Can't wait to pick up some of the new ones from DavidsTea, but that'll have to wait until next week. I didn't try the...” Read full tasting note
    Tealizzy 550 tasting notes
  • “bleh. I like the rooibos version better but i'm glad to have tried this. There's something about the base that doesn't sit well with me. Sipdown and a thank you terri for letting me try this...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4942 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Keep Warm and Carry On – Cozy up and sip this warm blend of fine black tea and autumnal spices –cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Energizing black tea wards off the chill of the crisp, fall season, and a splash of warm milk transforms this tea to pumpkin pie in a cup.

Ingredients: Black tea, ginger, cinnamon, natural ginger and pumpkin flavors, sweet blackberry leaves, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Sample teabag sipdown. This came with the catalog RoT kindly sent to my house. Hooray free tea. It’s not bad. I wish the flavor was a bit stronger – I’m mainly getting faintly spiced black tea. No pumpkin to speak of. Hmm… Oh, there is a tiny smidge of pumpkin there at the very very end and I have to pay attention.

I think what I really want is the tea version of a pumpkin spiced latte and I don’t think it exists, having tried several pumpkin spice teas. I may just break down and have some coffee and try not to taste it under the pumpkin.

I purchased a tin of this for the first time last fall and I have only 2 bags left after this morning. Fall is definitely in the air and my morning walks with my corgi are getting cooler every day so it seemed appropriate to have this one today. I really like the flavor even if it is a bagged tea. Very good flavor, not too much overpowering spice flavor and the second brew isn’t bad either. If I see it at the store, I will probably buy another tin to get me through til next season.

Tealizzy

This is my favorite pumpkin tea. I’ll probably pick some up too, if I remember!

Republic of Tea sent me a sample of this in the mail today…Random….but cool. So I thought I would brew a cup and have it before dinner.

Surprisingly good. I mean I opened it and dry it smells really delicious. But lately I haven’t been real thrilled with RoT and I’m not sure why…Maybe because I’m too engrossed delving into the boutique tea companies….but it is good. Like all RoT teas I find I have to watch the steep. It has a tendency to get bitter on me when I steep the full 5. No exception on this one either. Steeped it the full 5 and it was just a smidge on the end of bitter…but I tried to see past it to get to the flavor of the tea itseld. It has a pumpkin flavor which surprised me because most pumpkin teas I have had are just teas that taste like pumpkin spice. I almost expected it to be sweet but it was not. Not even a little. But it isn’t heavy on the spices which is a nice change too. It makes me want a chai tea really bad tho…just smelling the spices…

I also tried it iced and it isn’t too bad that way either. But I’m thinking a splash of milk…little sugar…could be a good holiday treat.

It has a nice Autumn scent, and flavour. Since I prefer more spice, I like to add a bag of chai/

I got this as a sampler and it was great. It did not have the Chai kick witch is great no hart burn. I did not have to add as much splenda and the flavor was strong even after 2 brewings.

The dry leaf aroma is heavenly pumpkin spice. Mmm! I hope it tastes as great as it smells! Well, I lucked out. The flavor is a great representation of the aroma. The spice here is really nice and mellow. It’s not super peppery or gingery. The pumpkin adds a creaminess that balances everything out. Smooth. That’s the word I was searching for. This is a smooth tea. There’s no bitterness or astringency. I’m drinking this straight, but I think it would pair well with milk and sweetener. Mmm, now this is one I really enjoy!

TeaBrat

good to know, I’ve been wondering about this one

This is a good pumpkin spice tea. The flavors are yummy and warm but seem a bit muted. The aroma was fabulous (like a decadent pumpkin muffin) and I was expecting the flavor to match. I was a bit disappointed. I used two tea bags in a 14 oz mug, added boiling water, a touch of sweetener and splash of half & half. There is also a slight perfumy undertone to the flavor. I can’t put my finger on it.

Overall, despite the fact that I wish it had a stronger spicy flavor, I like this tea. The spices are warm and yummy – perfect for a brisk fall day. The black tea base doesn’t register with my taste buds (not that I’m complaining) and it doesn’t taste artificial.

I

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Spices

Boiling 2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

The dry smell has more of a potpourri scent to it then a tea scent. Which made me kinda skeptical of how this tea would taste. However, I am quite enjoying this tea. For a tea that has spice I find it to be on the lighter side. Which is fine because sometimes they really get strong. This would be a great tea to mix into a pie!

I have a love/hate relationship with this tea. I loved it when I first started drinking it, but now it tastes so extremely bitter and bleugh. It’s too much everything—spice, bitternotes, everything.

It’s a shame, I typically love seasonal teas. Plus, now I’m stuck with a completely undrinkable tea.

Flavors: Autumn Leaf Pile, Earth, Nutmeg, Sweet Potatoes, Tobacco

This is one of my favorite daily teas. A little chai-ish but then smoothed out with pumpkin.