Organic Turmeric Ginger

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by wish i had a punny tea name

From The Republic of Tea

The unmistakable, earthy aroma of turmeric, blends perfectly with ginger, cinnamon and pure honey flavor in this captivating, organic golden infusion. Clean green tea adds a freshness and body to the cup. Partake in the ancient wisdom of the far east with each savory sip.

Ingredients: organic turmeric, organic green tea, organic ginger, organic cinnamon and natural honey flavor

About The Republic of Tea View company

Was scared to drink this but it was actually really good!

Spicy, rich, soothing. A great tea for after a great workout! Turmeric and ginger are fantastic for their anti-inflammatory properties. Definitely delicious!

Some nights, when you schlep home exhausted from work and have a buy-one, get-one coupon from Denny’s, dinner plans are much easier.

As we needed to order two beverages, I did hot tea, ignored the Lipton bags they brought me, and fished this out of my purse…had been toting this sample bag so long the paper was getting crumpled.

The last tea with turmeric I tried (Rishi, I think), you got nothing but burn. This was a pleasant surprise, very subtly sweet, not bitter, not hot; just warming. More of an Asian ginger feel to it instead of gingerbread. I can certainly see it as a cold-weather decaf option.

Indigobloom

Mmmm! I bet it would go great with honey

dragondrool

I kind of like this one as well. It’s not an everyday tea by any means. It’s very different, but in an interesting way.

LOVE this tea! It’s amazing – I was introduced to it by a co-worker, and I haven’t stop drinking it since! Really good with some agave nectar!