Organic Turmeric Ginger

Green Tea
Ginger, Herbs
Edit tea info Last updated by wish i had a punny tea name

From The Republic of Tea

The unmistakable, earthy aroma of turmeric, blends perfectly with ginger, cinnamon and pure honey flavor in this captivating, organic golden infusion. Clean green tea adds a freshness and body to the cup. Partake in the ancient wisdom of the far east with each savory sip.

Ingredients: organic turmeric, organic green tea, organic ginger, organic cinnamon and natural honey flavor

About The Republic of Tea View company

Was scared to drink this but it was actually really good!

Spicy, rich, soothing. A great tea for after a great workout! Turmeric and ginger are fantastic for their anti-inflammatory properties. Definitely delicious!

I tend to drink this tea when I am feeling sore. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and I’d much prefer to have a nice cup of tea over taking a pill any day! :)
Any-who, I was worried initially that this tea may have a bit of a bite to it, but really I quite like it. The ginger partners with the turmeric and it seems they slightly mellow each other out. Perhaps it’s the green base that does the mellowing. I’m not sure but you do end up with a quite lovely, warming cup. The flavours definitely appear to compliment each other. I absolutely love ginger though, so I would not mind if it were a bit more intense. As for the healing effect, I’m not sure whether it is the placebo effect, or just the happiness that a warm cup of tea brings, but I certainly feel better after I’ve had some. :0)
This is a tea bag though, so if I could locate a loose leaf version of this tea I’d be very interested in comparing it with these tiny sachets. 0_o

Flavors: Ginger, Herbs

Some nights, when you schlep home exhausted from work and have a buy-one, get-one coupon from Denny’s, dinner plans are much easier.

As we needed to order two beverages, I did hot tea, ignored the Lipton bags they brought me, and fished this out of my purse…had been toting this sample bag so long the paper was getting crumpled.

The last tea with turmeric I tried (Rishi, I think), you got nothing but burn. This was a pleasant surprise, very subtly sweet, not bitter, not hot; just warming. More of an Asian ginger feel to it instead of gingerbread. I can certainly see it as a cold-weather decaf option.

Indigobloom

Mmmm! I bet it would go great with honey

dragondrool

I kind of like this one as well. It’s not an everyday tea by any means. It’s very different, but in an interesting way.

LOVE this tea! It’s amazing – I was introduced to it by a co-worker, and I haven’t stop drinking it since! Really good with some agave nectar!