Green Herbal Blend
Ginseng, Green Tea, Honey,, Natural Flavours
Grass, Green, Honey
Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “*CupOfTree* sent me some of this loose-leaf! Thanks! Prior to today I have only had the bagged version. I will say the loose leaf is much better. It smells like Ginseng and Honey and it tastes...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “DH came home early from his cofffeshop studying and ruined my vibe & concentration by nixing the xmas music and putting on my fave movie (Indiana Jones). So, I mustered up the willpower to...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2573 tasting notes
  • “Haha I've got two teas going on right now because I got this for after dinner at Panera. I think I have some of the loose leaf of this from Cup of Tree that I haven't tried yet, oops. So since this...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1212 tasting notes
  • “Oh, I really like this tea. I was not expecting to like this tea. I was expecting some kind of hibiscusy, bitter-crushed-up green tea, yucky herbal concoction. But the actual tea? It smelled...” Read full tasting note
    ragashanti 92 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Daily Green Tea – A relaxing blend combines the ancient healthy properties of China green tea with Panax ginseng and full blossom honey. This delicious, subtly sweet tea offers a peaceful sipping experience. Formerly Tea of Enlightenment.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Very floral notes. More than we were expecting. Sort of overpowering.

This is my favorite “I have a lot of stuff to do today and I don’t want to do any of it but I have no choice so I might as well be cheerful about it” tea. It has a cleansing aroma, a naturally sweet taste, and when I drink it, I feel calm and focused.

This is a very tasty green tea. I tried this at my school’s cafe, and wasn’t really sure what to expect, since RoT can be kind of hit-or-miss for me. While steeping, the tea smells very sweet and flowery, similar to my favorite Jasmine Green by Bigelow. This tea tastes a bit sweeter, though, and you really do taste the honey that gives it its name. Overall, I really liked it, and I am so glad I finally found it in a store near me, since school was the only place I could find where it was sold (besides online, since I didn’t want to pay for shipping), so I can now make it whenever I want to. A nice cup of tea to relax with for sure…no additives necessary! :)

Boiling 8 min or more

When brewed, it smells strongly of honey with a hint of ginseng, which is pleasant enough. However, it’s almost impossible to taste the green tea, and it’s overwhelmed by a mild honey flavor.

This is my staple tea I seem to return to over and over. nice hint of honey.

Boiling

A wonderful cup! The flavor of “the leaf” is robust and there is beautiful energy from the ginseng. The honey flavor mixes perfectly with “the leaf”. I drink this when there is super-hard work to be done, it makes the hours fly by.

Other than the Earl Grayer, this is the only of RoT’s flavored green teas that I can drink. While it’s nice enough, and the honey flavor pleasant, it isn’t something I bother to keep at home; just my go-to cup at Panera. It does hold up fairly well to a long steep, but some bitterness doesn’t bother me.

This smells and tastes very strongly of honey- an herby, delicious honey that I’d love to get in a skincare product. But I don’t like to drink the strong taste of honey particularly, so as soon as I smelled this, I knew I was in trouble. The green tea was overshadowed by the ginseng and honey. I did get a bit of an energy boost from this, but it meant that I felt a bit shaky and no more alert. I knew I wasn’t going to like this one going in- trying to make things taste like honey is never a great idea in my book.

Tea bag teas are usually not my thing but I thought I give it a try since the sample came with the brochure I ordered. The tea gave out a sweet smell of honey when I first opened and brewed it. However, I was not impressed with the way it tasted. While the smell of the honey was certainly dominate, I was not able to really taste much of it in tea itself. I was also expecting a certain sweet/bitter note from the Ginseng but I did not find any. The slight lingering after taste was a bit awkward/unfamiliar and somewhat unpleasant (perhaps I’m too use to the nice sweet after taste of Oolong teas). Overall, the aroma was nice but the tea was somewhat of a disappointment :-/

A light green tea, probably the best I’ve tried yet. It’s my first from ROT and they’ve won me over. :-)