Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jackie

• “Your standard oolong, though it's nearly as strong as some of the best loose leaf I've had. For a bagged tea, it was in very good keeping and could easily compete with some loose leafs. As I'm...” Read full tasting note
    MissSpot 47 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

In China, the name Oolong translates into Black Dragon, inspired by the large, twisted leaves from which this tea originates. From the lush, misty hills of the Fujian province, oolong is famous for its flowery aromatics and lingering finish.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Your standard oolong, though it’s nearly as strong as some of the best loose leaf I’ve had. For a bagged tea, it was in very good keeping and could easily compete with some loose leafs. As I’m drinking it, I’m getting a very nice almost roasted or fired taste to the leaves which, I think adds character.
This tea held it’s flavour even as it cooled off. I’m quite impressed with this oolong! Definitely recommend it for those who want to try oolong, but aren’t sure how to get into it. This tea is a very good (and not too pricey) representative.