Double Red Rooibos (Doubles Collection)

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Boiling 8 min or more

From The Republic of Tea

In the world of tea, “red” means rooibos. The caffeine-free herb from South Africa makes a rich, red brew with full-bodied flavor. We’ve gone a step further and deepened its character by blending finely ground rooibos with the leaves. We offer it to you in unbleached tea bags, so it’s easy to sip and savor the essence of red.

The Power of Red – In addition to its robust flavor, rooibos (ROY-boss) is known for its super antioxidant powers. It helps build your immune system and contribute to a healthier life overall. And ounce for ounce, ground rooibos packs more than double the punch of antioxidants as rooibos in leaf form.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Another one that will be missed. Good strong red tea.

Boiling 8 min or more

This is a great rooibos blend that I would recommend to anyone looking for a distinct, rooibos-only blend of tea. I have been lucky enough to have authentic rooibos tea from Holland and this tastes EXACTLY like the tea I had there. The taste of this is very smooth and enjoyable. I prefer black and mate teas but when I want something different, I reach for this blend.

8 min or more

My most preferred rooibos tea, so far. Strong without bitterness and slightly sweet.

I especially like it with a splash or two of vanilla