Ceylon Breakfast (Organic)

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From The Republic of Tea

Certified Organic Ceylon Black Orange Pekoe Tea. Hand-plucked from the highest elevations on the tropical island of Sri Lanka. Experience a generous yet smooth cup with a classic taste. Enjoy with warm milk.

About The Republic of Tea View company

I believe this is the tea that I’m having this morning. I was too slow-moving this morning to actually take the time to make my own tea, which is very unusual for me. Normally that’s the one thing that I always make time for.
Anyway, this tea is fine for this morning. It’s a normal orange pekoe with a mellow/mild flavour. And honestly, that’s all I really have to say about this one this morning…

Nice flavor

another in this brand’s nice line of breakfast teas