Pineapple Ginger

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I have enjoyed the Daily Green's from RoT that I have tried thus far, and this is no exception. The fragrance is strongly pineapple, sweet, juicy ripe pineapple, with an underlying hint of...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “Backlogging I got some of this from Meghann M. in a swap thank you very much! I really enjoy pineapple in tea. This tea tastes like nice tangy tart sweet natural pineapple and has a nice amount of...” Read full tasting note
    silvermage2000 417 tasting notes
  • “_Love_ the smell of this tea. It's just like a freshly cut pineapple. It's delicious, too: sweet fresh pineapple taste with a fresh, clean green tea. The ginger is just barely there, which is...” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes
  • “This is one of my favorite daily drinkers, as I like to call them. The most predominate flavor is pineapple, and I honestly don't get much ginger out of this at all. (Then again, I might have burnt...” Read full tasting note
    sere 12 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Daily Green Tea – Fragrant, fresh China green tea with paired with fruity pineapple and the tingle of spicy ginger. This cup helps you simultaneously relax and pay attention. Excellent iced. Formerly Tiger Heart Tea and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Tea.

About The Republic of Tea View company

I have enjoyed the Daily Green’s from RoT that I have tried thus far, and this is no exception. The fragrance is strongly pineapple, sweet, juicy ripe pineapple, with an underlying hint of ginger’s zip. The taste is mostly of green tea, just a light, grassy green, with a bit of fruity sweetness from the pineapple. I wish the taste was as rich as the fragrance, but it is not. There is a little tickling in the back of my throat from the ginger, but it is not too strong.

This was a great choice to wash down taco night dinner tonight. Can’t decide if I want another cup, or if I will switch to an herbal….

Janefan

oh, I’ll have to keep an eye out for this one if I ever finish up my tin of Honey Ginseng.

Jaime

I’ll have to look for this one…I’ve been on a pineapple kick here lately. Do you think someone who doesn’t like ginger would still like this tea?

Ewa

RoT is really kind of an…unfortunate acronym

Meghann M

Jaime-I think it might be enjoyable. I don’t like over the top Ginger teas aka rishi’s tangerine Ginger, but I really enjoy milder ones like this and Stash’s green tea Ginger peach.

Ewa-quite an unfortunate acronym:)

Backlogging I got some of this from Meghann M. in a swap thank you very much! I really enjoy pineapple in tea. This tea tastes like nice tangy tart sweet natural pineapple and has a nice amount of flavor and abit of kick from the ginger and a nice green tea. I think this tea is really good of course I am bias because I like pineapple in teas.

Love the smell of this tea. It’s just like a freshly cut pineapple. It’s delicious, too: sweet fresh pineapple taste with a fresh, clean green tea. The ginger is just barely there, which is great for me (though ginger must be growing on me, since I keep trying teas made with it).

Thanks, Meghann M, for sending some of this my way! I love it!

Meghann M

Glad to hear the ginger level was do able for you. I love this tea!

Jaime

It was perfect! I’ll definitely be picking some of it up when I see it!

This is one of my favorite daily drinkers, as I like to call them. The most predominate flavor is pineapple, and I honestly don’t get much ginger out of this at all. (Then again, I might have burnt off all the taste buds I have with all the crystallized ginger I eat on a regular basis.) It’s a perfect tea for a morning pick-me-up and that is why I drink it so frequently.

I got this tea about three hours ago and have already enjoyed three cups. I can taste the ginger most prominently, but it is a very mild ginger flavor. As the tea cools, the pineapple becomes more prominent, I bet it would be great iced! I usually toss out the end of a cup when the tea gets chilled but I enjoyed this one all the way to the end. I would recommend this to anyone!