Get Smart - No.16 (Wellness Collection)

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “This was ok, not great, but drinkable. I did enjoy the fruity flavor and the bit of menthol like effect. I actually noticed being more focused on writing my paper (which happens to be on the...” Read full tasting note
    WhiteLotus 9 tasting notes
  • “I love this tea. It's sweet, but not overly-so. It doesn't taste very artificial, though from the smell, you might think it would taste artificial. It's far superior to orange flavored teas by...” Read full tasting note
    Notkud 13 tasting notes
  • “One of my favorite teas. It's subtle fruity flavor is not overwhelming, good even for first time tea drinkers. Something that is quite playful in flavor and can be served nicely as an iced fruity...” Read full tasting note
    pixelmai 23 tasting notes
  • “This stuff is pretty good! I'm usually not much of a rooibos fan--it tastes like cough syrup to me, but there wasn't too much of that in this tea if I didn't brew it for too long. As far as...” Read full tasting note
    doryhammersley 8 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Herb Tea for Memory/Focus
Brain drain? Feeling fuzzy when it comes to… um, what were we talking about? From names to numbers, we all tend to forget. But you can do something about it. In fact – a lot of things. Keep your circulation humming with lots of long walks, try to learn something new every day, and sip this caffeine-free herbal tea. Think of it as a high-antioxidant boost for your noggin. Based on healthful organic rooibos with cranberry and orange peel, it’s a brilliant blend of rosemary with ginkgo, eleuthero and gotu kola, ayurvedic herbs said to improve memory. Now if you could just find that tea pot… Sip and enjoy a new kind of focus.

Ingredients: Organic Rooibos (leaf), Eleuthero (root), Cranberry (fruit), Gotu Kola (leaf), Rosemary (leaf), Hibiscus (flower), Ginkgo (leaf), Orange (peel), Rosehips, Chicory (root), Natural Cranberry Orange Flavor.

About The Republic of Tea View company

This was ok, not great, but drinkable. I did enjoy the fruity flavor and the bit of menthol like effect. I actually noticed being more focused on writing my paper (which happens to be on the magnificent and interesting wonder insert scar ism here of drilling for natural gas from Marcellus shale, 10 double spaced size 12 font pages) than i usually am. And that is coming from a major procrastinator. I am not sure if it is a placebo or if it really does what it is supped to do (the ingredients make scene for that) . Overall not bad.

takgoti

Anything that helps make paper-writing less tedious deserves to be noted indeed.

Wiseman Tea Co.

Couldn’t agree more. But tea especially green tea has theanine in it which is great for long lasting energy and focus.

I love this tea. It’s sweet, but not overly-so. It doesn’t taste very artificial, though from the smell, you might think it would taste artificial. It’s far superior to orange flavored teas by Celestial seasonings, for sure.

All in all, I enjoy it very much.

One of my favorite teas. It’s subtle fruity flavor is not overwhelming, good even for first time tea drinkers. Something that is quite playful in flavor and can be served nicely as an iced fruity tea when added with honey.

Boiling 8 min or more

This stuff is pretty good! I’m usually not much of a rooibos fan—it tastes like cough syrup to me, but there wasn’t too much of that in this tea if I didn’t brew it for too long. As far as actually increasing concentration, I’m not sure I can attest to that! But it’s a nice fruity taste—cranberry and orange.