Cinnamon Orange (Red)

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I was worried that this one would taste like Christmas potpourri. Not worried enough to refrain from trying it, of course, particularly when my local supermarket lets me weigh out wee samples to...” Read full tasting note
    lisbet 267 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

More flavorful than ever. This popular blend is rich in antioxidants and features the distinct cinnamon and orange flavors Citizens have come to love in Safari Sunset.

Cinnamon Orange Red Tea is rich in antioxidants and naturally caffeine-free. South African Rooibos is the perfect accompaniment to flavors of cinnamon, orange peel, and natural orange flavors. This brew is rich, spicy and inviting.

About The Republic of Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I was worried that this one would taste like Christmas potpourri. Not worried enough to refrain from trying it, of course, particularly when my local supermarket lets me weigh out wee samples to potentially get hooked on. This is never going to become my favorite rooibos blend, but it’s pleasant… it does remind me of essentially every cinnamon and orange tea I’ve tried before, but sometimes I am in the mood for that. I also think for some reason that this would just be the ideal blend when I’m not feeling well. I’m not sure that’s how RoT would want to advertise this one, per se- “Have a headcold? Do we have the tea for you!” but there’s something very soothing about it, in the same way a hot toddy is soothing. I’m sensing a personal link between citrus, cinnamon, and being soothed while ill, I think.