Ginger Peach Decaf

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From The Republic of Tea

“Longevity Tea” This best-selling tea offers sweet lushness of a fancy peach with the tingle of spicy ginger. Voted “Outstanding Beverage” by the National Association of Specialty Food Trade.

About The Republic of Tea View company

This is really good with a bit of honey – it makes the ginger taste more like crystalized ginger and enhances the sweetness of the peach.

ok, you’ve inspired me…

Might be good iced, too.

LOL, I inspired someone – I feel so proud of myself. ;D

This is okay. I’m not a fan of the artificial peach flavor… and I tasted it in this blend. Not bad but not the best either. I didn’t add any sweetener to it either.

This smells really good right out of the canister, much like one of my favorite candies, which are old-fashioned sour gummy peaches. So of course, this gave me cause for excitement! I found while brewing it almost had a “perfumy” quality, but it was not unpleasant. The flavor, however, was a bit of a let down and actually is pretty artificial in taste. I was expecting something more sweet and fruity/juicy. The main note is candied peach w/ a hint of candied ginger that is not overpowering. A great flavor concept, but it left something to be desired. It is a bit better sweetened, and two bags are needed if using a large mug. I will finish my stash, but won’t re-buy.

I found myself in a situation where a pre-bagged tea would’ve served me better. I’m pretty sure I used too many leaves in my Tea Forte Kati strainer mug (I have the spring grass design), and it resulted in a very strong brew. I had to add some water to make it drinkable, but that cooled it considerably. I used three sugar cubes and no milk. Bad first impression, so I’m reserving judgement until I can try it again.

Supposed to be a black but it was burnt when brewed that way.