The People's Green Decaf

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Boiling

• “I am finishing off a tin of this at this very moment. It's crazy to know, but I've had this tin for exactly 19 months and 1 week. My in-laws brought it to the hospital when we had little Leif. And...” Read full tasting note
    laurenpressley 796 tasting notes
  • “green tea rarely does it for me, and sometimes it makes my belly feel funny. i'm not into this one. i'm a little partial to loose leaf, and think the crushing involved in bagging a tea brings out...” Read full tasting note
    picoli 35 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Daily Green Tea – Decaffeinated Peoples Green Tea is refreshing with a subtle taste and health benefits. The true essence of this China green tea will energize harmony and spirit.

About The Republic of Tea View company

I am finishing off a tin of this at this very moment. It’s crazy to know, but I’ve had this tin for exactly 19 months and 1 week. My in-laws brought it to the hospital when we had little Leif. And I just didn’t have time to make tea for the first six months or so, and then when I did have time, I always made “real” tea. I have fond memories of this one, though, as my Dad kept teasing us about having the people’s republic tea. I believe we even have a photo of it in our album.

It’s a decent decaf green. I don’t know that I’d get more since I can have caffeine again, but it was a perfect one to have on hand for this last year and a half.

green tea rarely does it for me, and sometimes it makes my belly feel funny. i’m not into this one. i’m a little partial to loose leaf, and think the crushing involved in bagging a tea brings out edges that i don’t love. i’m also a believer that crushing tea leaves releases so much of their goodness prematurely, that it feels more like flavored water than a powerful health beverage, which is my relationship to tea. but, the size of these tea bags makes a perfect eye mask, and I used them on two facial clients yesterday. brew strong, then dip in ice water for the best eye treatment. layer over some borage oil, and you’ve got yourself a great treatment! perfect for puffy, tired eyes…_

Boiling