Orange Blossom White Tea

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by DragonWell

From The Republic of Tea

Orange Blossom 100% White Tea (50 Tea Bags)

The Flower of Love.
Highly scented orange blossoms are full of essential oils and are traditionally used as adornments in wedding ceremonies. The blossoms impart an invigorating citrus note to this rare White Tea, creating the ultimate cup.

Not all White Teas are created equal! The Republic of Tea has procured this season’s harvest to offer 100% White Tea in our signature round, unbleached tea bags. No other variety of tea or leaves are included. Once reserved for the cups of emperors and nobility we are honored to offer you this pure, delicate brew with its subtle, sweet, lingering finish. Serve warm or over ice.

About The Republic of Tea View company

I had this tea after dinner with some key lime pie this evening…

Eh, it’s okay. I was not blown away by it, it had a slight orange blossom flavor but was also a bit on the bitter side somehow and really needed sugar. Of course the water may have been too hot, and if I was at home I might have prepared it with cooler water. Definitely not destined to be a favorite of mine.

This isn’t horrible. There just isn’t enough of it in the bag to make me care. The orange blossum and flavorings have a kind of candy taste to them and a lingering aftertaste. Rather bland at first but tasted far better as it cooled. The biggest problem with this brand is it is twice the cost and half the tea of other local available teas.

It’s bagged, so… still, my humans did their best to give it a fair review.

I find this delicate white tea a great pick-me-up in the morning, if I have enough time to enjoy rather than toss back a mug and run. #tea

I do like this tea, but it seems a little… bland. Not in a bad way! It’s just very subtle, somewhat ‘warm’ and innocuous. Perhaps it is the orange I ate for breakfast, but I was disappointed with the lack of orange blossom aroma or taste. That said, it is sweet and has that earthy taste I like.

A nice white tea with orange.

A very subtle tea, and a nice change from my usual choices. The orange blossom is what really makes this tea sing. I love the gentle waft of orange in my nose and over my tongue, but this will never be a tea that overwhelms you with taste. If you are looking for a strong, bold tea, this is not that tea!

White teas seem a bit weak for my taste, but the orange top note on this one is wonderful.
My favorite white tea, hands down, and one of my favorites overall.
Enjoy this in a mug without handles, in both hands, directly under your nose, so you can enjoy the aroma until every drop is gone.

Typical white tea with a slight orange overtone not a bad tea!